Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000 post contest

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Well the winner is slcraiders!!! Congratulations!!! Shoot me your address via PM and I will get your sticks mailed out.

FYI, our internet connection crashed on Wednesday morning last week, and is still out. Time Warner turned the whole week into a clusterfuck; they had to send three guys out (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday) before they even figured out what is wrong. And since the problem is with their equipment, not mine, it's going to be another 4-5 days.

So you lucked out you lucky guy, otherwise my 1000th post probably would have been on 9/5 or 9/6!!!
    Hey now, what kind of shill are you running here, you haven't even hit your mark yet!
    lol, too bad I missed this contest, I wish I would have entered.

{*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Yeah, I know, but since he had the latest date he won by default. He can thank Time Warner Cable, who I hope burns up and goes to the seventh level of hell.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Yeah, I know, but since he had the latest date he won by default. He can thank Time Warner Cable, who I hope burns up and goes to the seventh level of hell.
    LMAO! I guess I should have thought that one through
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Well the winner is slcraiders!!! Congratulations!!! Shoot me your address via PM and I will get your sticks mailed out.

FYI, our internet connection crashed on Wednesday morning last week, and is still out. Time Warner turned the whole week into a clusterfuck; they had to send three guys out (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday) before they even figured out what is wrong. And since the problem is with their equipment, not mine, it's going to be another 4-5 days.

So you lucked out you lucky guy, otherwise my 1000th post probably would have been on 9/5 or 9/6!!!
    Maybe a little luck. That is cool because I usually don't get luck. I like to consider it more like ESP. I had a feeling the post would come later rather than sooner. Thanks for the contest, PM sent.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

5. Default

Congrats!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Baka came through as promised. Thanks for the great smokes. Not only did this guy exceed the stick count promised in the contest, he also sent some of my favorites- AVO, Ashton Cab and an "unbanded" fave in a size I have not tried.

Thanks again for the cigars and the contest!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

The unbanded one, is it a petite corona? That was a ISOM, I forget the brand, I picked one out of the sampler I got back in May.

It was fixed!!! I CaLL BS!!! haha j/k. congrats!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information