• Food and Drink Section with Sub-Forums

19 63.33%
  • None of the above

0 0%

Thread: Adding a Home brewing section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Adding a Home brewing section

Hello All - I asked the powers that be (hex) and he ok'd my humble request, so here goes.

The poll here is to determine if there is an interest in starting a home brewing forum or a food and drink forum or none of the above.

None of the above is obvious.

The home brewing forum will be for brewing basically anything, beer, wine, mead, soda, you name it.

The food and drink forum can be for anything food and drink related. So it could also encompass home brewing.

Also if you have suggestion as to sub-topics, like cooking, BBQ, bar drinks, etc. Let me know. Maybe we can convince Hex a whole section, like the New York posse section, should be devoted to food and drinks and then we can have sub sections for the different topics.

Thanks.

I like the food & drink w/ subs. I know homebrewing would be cool, just not into it. So, what I am into, food/cooking, would be easier to follow if the threads ain't all cluttered with shit I'm not into.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I love cooking/eating and I've been tinkering with homebrewing a bit. I'm in!

bigpoppapuff Guest

food and drink??......yes

homebrewing only??........don't do it,so i'd never look

I like the idea of food and drink with sub forums.

For example we can learn about all the microbrews out there. Also aclohol wise maybe people can put reviews for different: bourbon, scotch, rum, what ever else they had that was good

Don't know if there are too many gourmet chiefs here but who knows, when I am hungry and in a hurry make a mean macaroni and cheese

Use to home brew. Always eat. Love to BBQ. At local bookstores, cigar books (if you can find them) are in the food and wine category? I do not eat or drink cigars, so this I do not get.

I agree with NH that a sub-forum dedicated to edibles and beverages that compliment the cigar hobby might be nice.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Food and Drink forum with sub forums sounds good to me!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information