Thread: Boom !!!!!!!!!

Default Boom !!!!!!!!!

Well I have been down in the City for a while with my parents taking care of some things for a friend of mine. So I asked my neighbor to keep an eye on my house, grab the mail and any papers they drop at the house. The wife and I decide to take a ride back home to take care of a few things... such as cut the lawn. As I was coming down the block I noticed a large amount of smoke coming from the vicinity of my house. As I got closer, I noticed it was my neighbors house and he was laying on the front lawn... I raced over to him and asked him what happened.. He told me he picked up a package for me the was left on my front porch and looked at the return address: BROOKLYN. He decided to give it a little shake to see what was inside..... and.... BOOM !!!!!!!

Ya got him and me good Dan..... thanks for the smokes brother.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Just to say a few words in my defense. The Virgin pass came to Binghamton and was sent to Brooklyn as its next stop. The rules clearly stated that in order for the pass to sail harmoniusly on its way the number of ammo put into the box should be the same as the amount taken from it, but no Tommy decided to ignore the warning and put a few time bombs in the box neglecting to take any out of it as a result the delicate balance of the ammo was forever shaken with myself being the first casualty. Shockwaves were heard not only in Brooklyn but allover the east coast and so each reciepient of the pass is now acting in some weird fashion putting in more ammo than they take, or putting in much bigger bombs than were taken. It seems that ever since the pass left Tommy it was
    DEVIRGINIZED

Be warned the pass honor will be restored and vengeance will be ours !!!!!!!!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    Just to say a few words in my defense. The Virgin pass came to Binghamton and was sent to Brooklyn as its next stop. The rules clearly stated that in order for the pass to sail harmoniusly on its way the number of ammo put into the box should be the same as the amount taken from it, but no Tommy decided to ignore the warning and put a few time bombs in the box neglecting to take any out of it as a result the delicate balance of the ammo was forever shaken with myself being the first casualty. Shockwaves were heard not only in Brooklyn but allover the east coast and so each reciepient of the pass is now acting in some weird fashion putting in more ammo than they take, or putting in much bigger bombs than were taken. It seems that ever since the pass left Tommy it was
    DEVIRGINIZED

You cigar pushers have wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    DEVIRGINIZED

well... when y'all put it that way, I dunno if I want the pass box back over on my end...

nice play Dan.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thread Information