Thread: Camacho 11/18

Default Camacho 11/18

11/18
    I picked this up at Bethesda Tobacco’s(my local B&M) Camacho event last night. I’m on a corojo kick right now and decided that I needed to see what a pure premium corojo cigar was all about. Lucky for me it was buy 3 get one free night and I took advantage of that. I love the simplicity of the label that both the 11/18 and the 07/05. I really like the look of the 07/05, but opted to smoke the 11/18 instead, lets me look at them in my humi a little longer! It had perfect construction. Evenly brown, not overly oily. The hippy in me would call it a very organic looking cigar. Upon lighting it up, it started off almost immediately with sweet corojo flavor, just what I wanted. The draw was great, and I had no burn problems. The flavor was as consistent as could be, sweet corojo flavor though out the entire smoke. I didn’t find the corojo to be as rich as what I get from a Punch Rare Corojo, but this cigar was also real corojo and not a hybrid. For you corojo fans out there, give this a shot. You’ll enjoy this, but for the price tag, $9 a stick, you may consider the $5 robusto instead.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

The Camacho Diploma 11/18 is one of my favorite smokes. I smoke them all the time and have never had a bad experience. Just have to watch it though, since they are a strong smoke and should be smoked with some food in your stomach.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    The Camacho Diploma 11/18 is one of my favorite smokes. I smoke them all the time and have never had a bad experience. Just have to watch it though, since they are a strong smoke and should be smoked with some food in your stomach.
    I have a diploma maduro waiting for me, so thanks for the heads up.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information