Thread: RP Edge Maduro Missile

Default RP Edge Maduro Missile

This was gifted to me by Newfie along with the corojo missiles. The missile was defiantly built to RP's high standards for quality. The wrapper had no blemishes, and the oils made it look shiny. The pre-light draw was perfect, I could tell this was going to be a good smoke. The taste was a tad harsh right off the bat, but after my second puff, it was smooth, sweet with notes of caramel and nuts, what I have come to describe as a quality maduro flavor. This cigar had a consistent taste from start to finish, perfect burn and draw. Like the corojo version, this Edge was a strong MoFo. I don’t think I'd try it on an empty stomach, or before noon, but it is a great accompaniment to a good meal. If your into maduro's and dig strong MoFo cigars, then give this a shot.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

Hmmm, I have a RP Corojo coming thanks to BKcloud114. I may be a little nervous now. Sounds like they may be a little strong. Might be an 'after pub grub' smoke
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Thread Information