Thread: No one F's with Dejesus

Default No one F's with Dejesus

An interesting link I got in the email:

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Anyone see anybody they know?
    End of line.

2. Default

Tennessee has a sex offender law that limits where perverts can live. They also must register every quarter. They can't live any closer than 1000 feet from a school or have minor children living in the same household unless the mother is married to the pervert.

They also have to let law enforcment enter and search their residence anytime without a warrant...Kind of like being on parole or probation for the rest of their lives. Lots of departments check on them very late at night or early in the morning. A majority of them get arrested for violating or re-offending.

Most neighborhoods have one residing in them.

Thumbs up

Not to get off the subject but, glad to see you back Sarge.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Thanks, great site. Had no idea the tracking system had this level of detail.

Didn't find anyone I knew.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

State of Texas has a similar system online. Punch in your address and it will give you every sex/child offender within so many miles of where you live. My best friends mom pulled it one day when we were like 16 or so and we found out the guy at the end of the street was a registered child offender. Lived down the street from the guy for 17 years until we moved. And no.....he never offered me any candy

Thread Information