Thread: Getting married this weekend!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Getting married this weekend!

Getting married this weekend. It seems like it was just yesterday I had 9 months to go.

I am happy, nerves have not even come close to hitting me. She is calm as can be also. I don't know if that is bad or if it just means we are really good for each other.

Been together for a little more than 6 years now. Known each other for about 11 years.

I will be disconnected from all you guys(and gals) from 9/9/06-9/19/06. Should be a great wedding www.eddieandmichelle.com if you feel like checking out what I look like LOL.

I will be getting an otter box to take with me this week. Trendy places charge so much for mediocre sticks it is disgusting. I learned to pack my own after a couple times of getting analy violated. One time I saw a Fuente 8-5-8 for $10.75..WTF?!

Anyway back to the subject on hand. Just figured I would share with you all, since this is my latest and greatest forum to hang out on.

Now the task to choosing sticks....I am going to say an Anejo is definitely in order.

bigpoppapuff Guest

neat website.....congrats to you both...enjoy your lives together in health and happiness...

btw....stop at edwards cigar and see what happened to cgargirl....she's been missing for a couple months..

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    neat website.....congrats to you both...enjoy your lives together in health and happiness...

btw....stop at edwards cigar and see what happened to cgargirl....she's been missing for a couple months..
    Never knew she worked there. Got a pic of her? PM it to me and I will drop by friday or her real name too, I hate asking for "screennames." A few buddies of mine will be in town and we will be stopping at MANY of what tampa has to offer. :D

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default cigargirl

kinda blondeish hair...around 32 years old.....she was a pretty good poster...i think she's worked there for a while

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    kinda blondeish hair...around 32 years old.....she was a pretty good poster...i think she's worked there for a while
    Will do. I will make it a point to pop in there friday if not earlier this week.

Default Congrats

Well my friend congradulations and may God bless you both

Thread Information