Thread: Getting married this weekend!

Default Getting married this weekend!

Getting married this weekend. It seems like it was just yesterday I had 9 months to go.

I am happy, nerves have not even come close to hitting me. She is calm as can be also. I don't know if that is bad or if it just means we are really good for each other.

Been together for a little more than 6 years now. Known each other for about 11 years.

I will be disconnected from all you guys(and gals) from 9/9/06-9/19/06. Should be a great wedding www.eddieandmichelle.com if you feel like checking out what I look like LOL.

I will be getting an otter box to take with me this week. Trendy places charge so much for mediocre sticks it is disgusting. I learned to pack my own after a couple times of getting analy violated. One time I saw a Fuente 8-5-8 for $10.75..WTF?!

Anyway back to the subject on hand. Just figured I would share with you all, since this is my latest and greatest forum to hang out on.

Now the task to choosing sticks....I am going to say an Anejo is definitely in order.

bigpoppapuff Guest

neat website.....congrats to you both...enjoy your lives together in health and happiness...

btw....stop at edwards cigar and see what happened to cgargirl....she's been missing for a couple months..

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    neat website.....congrats to you both...enjoy your lives together in health and happiness...

btw....stop at edwards cigar and see what happened to cgargirl....she's been missing for a couple months..
    Never knew she worked there. Got a pic of her? PM it to me and I will drop by friday or her real name too, I hate asking for "screennames." A few buddies of mine will be in town and we will be stopping at MANY of what tampa has to offer. :D

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default cigargirl

kinda blondeish hair...around 32 years old.....she was a pretty good poster...i think she's worked there for a while

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    kinda blondeish hair...around 32 years old.....she was a pretty good poster...i think she's worked there for a while
    Will do. I will make it a point to pop in there friday if not earlier this week.

Default Congrats

Well my friend congradulations and may God bless you both

Smile

Congrats buddy!!!!! Long life and happiness for you both.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Congrats on the wedding.

Today is the big day! Had an array of fine cigars these last two days and finished the single life off with an Opus Petite Lancera...

See you guys in a couple weeks!

~Eddie

10. Thumbs up

Congrats!!! That cigar says celebration with every draw.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Congrats!

Blog Entries

Your having great weather and I am sure it was a loving day to remember! All my best, cinda

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Congratulations and best wishes!
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Congratulations
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Congrats buddy. Anejo? What Anejo?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Congratulations. Have a good one
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

congrats!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Well I made it back from Hawaii safe and sound. Unfortunately was only able to have one cigar before I got some sort of stomach virus...and well...we need not go into further detail. Once I was better I just stuck with simple foods and nothing that could possibly upset my stomach.

The Anejo stayed in my otter box(holy CRAP that was a bear to open up!) as all the others too.

I only smoked the Partagas 160 petite corona I had. I must say it was a much longer smoke than I had anticipated. I nubbed the heck out of it. Although I must say I do not think it is worth the asking price. Good cigar indeed just not THAT good.

Congrats and good luck!

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Married?
    CONGRADULATIONS!!!!
    I always loved it.... no really.
    I did it often. Just kidding, wishing the best to you both!
    The problem with people who have no vices is....
    generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

Thread Information