Thread: Bestcigarprices.com

1. Default Bestcigarprices.com

Gentlemen,

I am new to this cigar forum and seeking the opinion of the cigar sages that haunt this hallowed website...What is your opinion of bestcigarprices.com? I came across this website while trolling the internet for anything cigar related. Is the site Good? Bad? Which cigar website offers the best prices and service?

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Gentlemen,

I am new to this cigar forum and seeking the opinion of the cigar sages that haunt this hallowed website...What is your opinion of bestcigarprices.com? I came across this website while trolling the internet for anything cigar related. Is the site Good? Bad? Which cigar website offers the best prices and service?

i would suggest caminoviejo.com or rockyscigars.com

caminoviejo is owned by the guy who owns this bb......

an introduction would be a great idea.....so we know you're not here just to shill a site...

3. Default Intro

Introductions: Hmm...Well my Bro's call me Fatboy because I have a tendency to indulge myself with the things I enjoy most in life (cigars, good food, good booze). I live in Califas where I am in danger of being taxed to death for enjoying a good cigar (DOWN WITH PROP 86!!). I have been an avid cigar smoker for about 6 years and my favorite cigars include: CAO Anniv. Cameroon, Puros Indios, and anything from the A.F. Hemingway line. Lastly, I am a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan. GO BROWNS!! Well those are all the important points…

I looked at three prices, first the opus, those prices all suck ass.

Then on to the Padron 1926 four cigar sampler, one of each size (I guess they forgot about the 35's) anyway the price is 100.00. Wow, those prices suck ass too.

Finally onto the easy to find VSG's. For comparison, the VSG illusion, my favorite, their price - 242.00. My local B&M 186.00.

This place cleans my ass better than a Bidet.

bigpoppapuff Guest

a browns fan,huh??.....probably a cubs or indians fan,too......you suffer a lot,huh??....

try the sites that i suggested....and,welcome

Yes, try those sites and

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/ (these guys aren't the cheapest, but cheaper than bestcigarprices.com and you can get singles of everything)

and

http://www.ljperetti.com/ (these guys have some of the best box prices around)

Thread Information