Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of Your Humidor or Humidors

rball- I like that humi very much.
    RichieRich - we got the same humidor.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    rball- I like that humi very much.
    RichieRich - we got the same humidor.
    How is it? I just got it 2 weeks ago... The humistat isn't worth a crap, it shows almost 90 but the digital one on the Cigar Oasis says 70... LOL... Does it hold a decent temp?

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich777 View Post
    How is it? I just got it 2 weeks ago... The humistat isn't worth a crap, it shows almost 90 but the digital one on the Cigar Oasis says 70... LOL... Does it hold a decent temp?
    Yeah, the hygrometer does suck. Other than that no problems at all.

Nice set up, Richie! Now that's what I call movie night. Stogies, drinks, a huge screen, and nice chairs .

Welcome from CA btw.

Last edited by Synthetik; 06-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Here is mine, its just a small 20 count humidor for now. I don't really have that many cigars to store in the first place. 4 AF Flor Fina 8-5-8s and three others a nice fella on this board sent me as well as some humidification gel.

I'm using an accurite hygro/digital temp unit; I use them in every single one of my reptile enclosures and have had them pretty spot on. After doing the salt test, this one was just 3 off which works for me.

I'm new so be gentle! Haha
    Just over a year ago, I was ecstatic to fill my 20 count; now I have a 120 quart cooler full to the brim... give it a little time.

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    Just over a year ago, I was ecstatic to fill my 20 count; now I have a 120 quart cooler full to the brim... give it a little time.
    Your not the only one. Before I left for Boston at the end of April, I had maybe an 1/8th of space left in my 120qt cooler. I continued to buy cigars while I was in Boston and had my dad put them in the cooler. I came back to find the cooler full to the brim.
    Yay! Cigars!

My collection since July of 07'. Since then I've added two boxes of NUB Habanos, 460 and 466, as well as a 5 pack of Ghurka Torpedo Black Puros

Last edited by Roham; 09-08-2008 at 03:43 AM.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

dayum, Roham. Very nice stash. We have the same cabinet. I spy a Partagas culebra up top. What is the culebra to the left of it (LFD or Illusione maybe?). Those boxes in the bottom pic look tastey as hell!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    dayum, Roham. Very nice stash. We have the same cabinet. I spy a Partagas culebra up top. What is the culebra to the left of it (LFD or Illusione maybe?). Those boxes in the bottom pic look tastey as hell!!!
    My bet would be a Johnny-O.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

wooooo whooooooo you been working over time!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    My bet would be a Johnny-O.

DG
    hehehe, I think you'd know better then me!! I love that smoke dude!!!! You gifted it to me eh!!! And the partagas culebra was a gift from Stjohnroe
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Dammit man, that is one awesome collection and a very nice cabinet Roham. I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    wooooo whooooooo you been working over time!
    That's better than the B&M I go to!!!!!
    WOW!

Rich

Blog Entries

Default I think 1000 count...

Crafted by a local (friend) & carpenter

Carcass: Full dovetail wild cherry with twin raised panel back; "blind" mortise & tenon joint door frame
    Lining: 1/2" Spanish Cedar
    Shelves: Spanish Cedar
    Separators: Spanish Cedar
    Hardware: Antique solid brass

40" tall x 27" wide x 12" deep

Misc: Adjustable shelves, neoprene seal, recessed door catches, Oasis XL humidifer, Heavy as F&CK!
    Last edited by badwhale; 03-14-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Add Details & Changed Pic to January Stash

I got this one on ebay and it's my dog box. I keep the yardgars in their own humi

The yardgars themselves:

Here't the new cooler. Man this puppy's huge!!

The interior:

Boxes beneath:

I want to get some spanish cedar planks for shleves and trays & I orient it standing up. I just can't seem to stop buying cigars...

Nice collection you got there, what are those unbanded gars on the right platter if you don't mind me asking

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post

Crafted by a local (friend) & carpenter

Carcass: Full dovetail wild cherry with twin raised panel back; "blind" mortise & tenon joint door frame
    Lining: 1/2" Spanish Cedar
    Shelves: Spanish Cedar
    Separators: Spanish Cedar
    Hardware: Antique solid brass

40" tall x 27" wide x 12" deep

Misc: Adjustable shelves, neoprene seal, recessed door catches, Oasis XL humidifer, Heavy as F&CK!

That is a nice looking humidor. Does your friend still make boxes? I'm looking for someone who can fill the occasional custom request.
    www.prohumidors.com - Premium Humidors and Cigar accessories.

Thread Information