Thread: Pics of Your Humidor or Humidors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYVEGAS View Post
    This is my custom cristal champagne box humidor. It will hold 40+ cigars and is one of only 2 made! It is currently for sale on ebay, come check it out!!!130725042506

EBAY LISTING # Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-26_16-21-32_485.jpg 
Views:	781 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	3058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-26_16-22-04_737.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	3059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-26_16-22-41_663.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	3060
    I want to be the envy of all my friends. PM sent!

Thought I would post pics of my wineador in here. It has bloodwood fronts and a marinelock brand lock to keep people out of there who shouldn't be in there. Pretty sure I'm the only college student with a wineador in his dorm room!

Cool

Thought I'd chime in and show off my tupperdor. Nothing fancy. Heartfelt 65% medium tube to humidify. 1.5 Gal Rubbermaid food container from Wal-Mart. A bunch of cheap smokes from cigarbid dot com and some nicer smokes bought at the local B&M or given to me by my smoking/poker buddies. Bought some weather seal today to build a larger tupperdor, and am thinking about trying to seal this one better. Not sure I need to though. Still don't have a hygrometer so I'm not sure how well it's holding humidity... An adjustable hygrometer is the next thing on my list to buy. Assuming the beads are doing their job for now. No big issues from most of what I've smoked out of it, so I think the beads are working right. Holds about 80 sticks comfortably, most of them churchills and toros.

Also have some Backwoods gas station cigars I'm keeping in there. You can see the corner of them on the left in the bottom picture...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0644 small.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	3196

Name:	IMG_0653 small.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	3197
    Last edited by Ben_P; 11-11-2012 at 03:57 PM.

4. Default

nice
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_P View Post
    Thought I'd chime in and show off my tupperdor. Nothing fancy. Heartfelt 65% medium tube to humidify. 1.5 Gal Rubbermaid food container from Wal-Mart. A bunch of cheap smokes from cigarbid dot com and some nicer smokes bought at the local B&M or given to me by my smoking/poker buddies. Bought some weather seal today to build a larger tupperdor, and am thinking about trying to seal this one better. Not sure I need to though. Still don't have a hygrometer so I'm not sure how well it's holding humidity... An adjustable hygrometer is the next thing on my list to buy. Assuming the beads are doing their job for now. No big issues from most of what I've smoked out of it, so I think the beads are working right. Holds about 80 sticks comfortably, most of them churchills and toros.

Also have some Backwoods gas station cigars I'm keeping in there. You can see the corner of them on the left in the bottom picture...

Name:	IMG_0644 small.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	3196

Name:	IMG_0653 small.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	3197
    Been their dune that.
    It works i had 2 just like it for a few weeks till they got full.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Thread Information