Thread: Operation Stogie AKA Cigars for Troops Pass

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

C'mon fellas! Ya can't blame a guy for tryin' fer chrissake!! I mean, somehow scamminbama fucked Thompson out of a nice haul, then he saw Dan's pics above, and went into "I'm-gonna-get-me-some-'o-that" mode and started bangin' away at his keyboard, shaky hands and all. And, you can't expect a little thing like a 3-year-old thread to stop somebody who shits all over the place and doesn't bother to ever look back!

Good thing badwhale linked the last place this little asshat took a dump. But knowing him, he probably won't spend much time reading - probably takes a reeeeaallllll long time - and I wouldn't want him to miss this post, so there scammabama, I've dumbed it down for your illiterate, lazy ass.

And scammarama, I know you think we're a bunch of chumps, but please spare us the "I'm asking for cigars for the troops" bullshit, because it is your unit, and I've no doubt you have visions of setting yourself up as the sole distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    got a unit in mind to send them 2. i know atleast 10 in my unit that smokes. they come to me for them lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    could come alive at any time right?
    And, you stupid fuck, you're not TM'ing here. Fucking mooch.

ETA: lmao at necro-mooch!!
    Last edited by basil; 08-12-2009 at 11:07 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information