Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beads

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    guess i need to get a credit card..unless viper will take checks through the mail or i give him the info through the phone...ritw now im using humipaks and drymistats
    My web store takes checks. Just look for that option when you go through the checkout process.

2. Default

Does anyone sell Humidipucks and Heartfelt bead tubes?? Trying to save on shipping cost.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoys View Post
    Does anyone sell Humidipucks and Heartfelt bead tubes?? Trying to save on shipping cost.
    I only charge what the post office charges me for shipping. My products are not available in stores yet.

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by Viper139 View Post
    My web store takes checks. Just look for that option when you go through the checkout process.
    Let me rephrase my question cause i messed up. A Visa check card??
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Let me rephrase my question cause i messed up. A Visa check card??
    Just use the credit card option, the system accepts check cards just like credt cards.

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by Viper139 View Post
    Just use the credit card option, the system accepts check cards just like credt cards.
    awesome thank you
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

7. Default

My humi with a 65% Humidipuck dropped to 60% the other day. I opened the puck and all the beads were dry. I re-wet the sponge and although it took a few days, I'm back up to 65%. These things work, I'm convinced.

Must say, my X-treme 15 with it's little piece of green foam maintains 65% with very little effort.

i just received my 2 oz tube of beads today. my small coolador was around 75% at 68 degrees. how long should it take for the humidity to come down? also when i need to rewet the tube should i open it up and spray the inside with distilled water or the outside of the tube?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mithril View Post
    i just received my 2 oz tube of beads today. my small coolador was around 75% at 68 degrees. how long should it take for the humidity to come down? also when i need to rewet the tube should i open it up and spray the inside with distilled water or the outside of the tube?
    Come down to what, 70 or 65? Either way, shouldn't take long, maybe a few days at the most. I have a tube as well and I've never sprayed it. I just pour a small amount of water in the ends by removing the red cap. I use the cap off the jug of distilled water I have and it works fine. I think spraying is best if you have loose beads in like a bowl or stocking. But to answer your question I don't think it matters, but spraying the outside would probably work best to cover the most beads.

Received mine yesterday and set up last night. Looks like the Little Havana hygrometer was way out of wack (reading +10 or so). Cracked open the standard humidifiers that I had and replaced the oasis. Put a 4oz tube in the cooler, have placed a new hygrometer in tupperware and ziplock bag with a bowl of beads to calibrate. I will probably also replace the gel from my madelaine pots with beads tonight.

Will let you all know how it goes.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

sorry bout that, i got the 65% beads, i checked it this morning. i moved it to a warmer spot so its reading 71 degrees and 72%. my hygrometer might be out of wack, its a really cheap digital one.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Just performed salt test and new hygrometer reads 75%, old little Havana reading 83%, urgh, looks like I have been panicking for nothing.

Still, now that I have the beads I will hacve less to worry about.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

OK, you guys talked me into it, I'm goin beads. I'm sick of chasing the humi up and down.

Thread Information