Thread: #1 vs #2 Ohio St/TX

Default #1 vs #2 Ohio St/TX

Anyone watching? Should be an awesome game. TX still has such a great team, I'm interested to see how they play another great team like Ohio State. I'm going to break out one of the cigars I was gifted from Cgardan, a Victor Sinclair Corojo for the game.

I predict that if t.u. wins, they won't waste time telling everyone about it, and if they lose, they will pretend it didn't happen, not bring the subject up, or simply give up on their team.
    End of line.

well, I can only speak for myself when I say that if they win, I'll expect it because I think the team is strong enough, even considering the first year quarterback. And if they lose, I won't give up on my team. But, I am an alumnus. Pretend it never happened? Well, when you lose, you kind of have to let it go and move on. Live and learn. And Widow, this is not personal or anything, I love it when UT beats A&M in football. Not because I don't like A&M. I think it is a great place to get an education. It is a Texas school, so I pull for it. But the students and alumni disrespect UT by calling it TU and with stickers and such saying Saw em Off. I don't ever see UT disrespecting A&M like that.
    Last edited by cls515; 09-09-2006 at 06:48 PM.

I will agree with you on the stickers, I think those are gay looking. I'd rather have TAMU on my car anyway. But what is up with the million dollar ad campaign to convince y'alls fans to have some class? And what is up with the howdy-doody hats?

Football season is awesome.
    End of line.

I don't know about the ad campaign and I don't know what a howdy doody hat is. I do know that there is a place for everyone in Austin, and UT is not any different.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    I predict that if t.u. wins, they won't waste time telling everyone about it, and if they lose, they will pretend it didn't happen, not bring the subject up, or simply give up on their team.
    Damn Aggies fans...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

III'vvee been workin' on the raaaaillroad......
    End of line.

Hats off to Ohio St and Troy Smith. They played well. I thought Texas' offensive play calling was sub-par. They played way too conservative. I'm looking forward to the offense developing over the course of the season. Jamal Charles is about to explode onto the scene.

Thread Information