Mr. Bundles Weekly Special 09/10/06 until 09/13/06

Military members wishing to take advantage of this special will be billed shipping.

Order on line http://www.mrbundles.com phone toll free 866.672.8635, fax 804.346.8658 or email mrbundles@mrbundles.com

This special is for merchandise in stock, some items may be limited in quantity. No Rain Checks UNLESS STATED

Minimum merchandise purchase for Visa/MC processing is $15.00; NEW minimum merchandise purchase for AMEX is now $25.00 or use Electronic
Check processing for any amount.

Special #1 FIVE PACK FRENZY Purchase ANY 5 Five Packs from the Mr. Bundle’s website and select a Sixth 5 Pack FREE (of equal or lesser value) all lines apply. (Please make your selections on line for all SIX 5 packs and adjustments will be made in the office) Shipping for this special is only $4.05 Military Personnel may take advantage of this special with no shipping charges Bonus points apply

Special #2 Cuba’s Famous brands 10 pack Frenzy. Purchase any four CFB 10 packs and select a fifth 10 pack free (of equal or lesser value). All CFB lines apply. (Please make your selections on line for all five 10 packs and adjustments will be made in the office). Shipping for this special will default to $6.05 USPS Priority mail.

Special #3 Pryme by Alec Bradley When I first tried this cigar over a year ago I really didn’t like it. It just didn’t go anywhere and was too bland. At this year’s RTDA Show Alan Ruben introduced a completely new blend for this up scale cigar. My first reaction…WONDERFUL! Fully balanced and the unique use of a Corona Ligero Wrapper was a stroke of genius. The combination of select tobaccos in the filler creates enough strength to stand up to the best rum or peaty single malt with a complexity of smoke and flavor that was truly satisfying. Those of you who agree with my first reaction to this cigar must come back and give Pryme another chance. I am offering a sampler for you to try of two cigars each size. The Robusto 5.25x52, Toro 6.12x50 a Churchill 7x48 and Torpedo 6.36x52, eight cigars to give this line the chance if now deserves. On sale this special for $60.55

Special #4 Master Blend 3 by Oliva Long awaited this is an all new blend so I’ll start with a sampler of 8 cigars two each size. Yes this edition has a new size called the Double Robusto 5x54. Regular price for this sampler is $79.95 on sale for only $63.95

Special #5 Oliva Serie O New packaging for this classic cigar seems to me to have a new taste as well. This special sampler of 8 cigars total, four Habano wrapper and four Maduro wrapper is only $39.95 (Cigars will be our choice).

Special #6 Padilla Miami Blend 8/11 Rich, full bodied and strong this line made by Don Pepin Garcia in his Little Havana, Miami Factory is not for the faint of heart. Super premium cigars require super premium prices as does this new line by Padilla. The standard sampler on line is a six cigar sampler for $57.80 and offers two Corona, Robusto and Torpedo cigars. For this special I am also including two Churchill cigars at no additional cost. All eight cigars for only $57.80

Special #7 Natural by Drew Estate for those of you who love this line I have a couple of boxes to sell off. We won’t be selling Natural any longer but will always be able to get them for you at special pricing should you request them.
1 box Jucy Lucy $77.95, 1 box Dirt $62.95, 1 box Clean Robusto $84.95, 1box White Rabbit $88.95

Special #8 Spirit of Cuba back again on special Natural, Habano or Corojo
Robusto $23.95, Churchill $25.95

Special #9 Vengeance Robusto $65.95, Toro $76.95, Churchill $76.95, Torpedo $78.95

Special #10 Habanos Puros Fuerte save $10 per box and get four free cigars with box purchase. #4 (corona) $71.95, Robusto $82.95, Siglo $86.95, Churchill $86.95, Torpedo $90.95

Special #11 Honduran Selection 1945 Blend Robusto $32.95, Corona $32.95, Toro and Churchill $37.95, Torpedo and Presidente $39.95

Special #12 Jericho Still in close out Folks this is a very good value cigar at this price, smooth and mellow with great taste and loads of smoke five sizes Corona, Robusto, Toro, Churchill and Torpedo your choice for only $34.95 located in the close out section.