A few months ago I asked a question about a glue that I could use to fix cigars(http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t4441-cigar-glue.html) that have split or cracked wrappers. Well the answer that I got was to use this stuff called liquid pectin suggested by BKCloud. Well I finally tried it our on 5 cigars the other night, two dog rockets, 1 cigar with a tiny bit that could use some pectin and two cigars that needed it bad! I wish I had pictures to actually show this to everyone, but I didn't think of it at the time. I first tired the two dog rockets to get an idea of what I was going to be dealing with, w/o messing up a good stogie. I tore open the package that had the liquid pectin in it and the stuff came out as a clear liquid with the consistency of cough syrup but with no noticeable smell. After playing with it, I noticed that it began to get sticky and kind of harden. I tried to fix the splits and cracks on the two dog rockets and much to my surprise, this stuff actually worked! I had to put it on a couple of times since I doubt I was using it the most effective way, but that’s why I chose the dog rockets. After I was impressively satisfied I decided to try the one cigar which needed only a little bit, and that worked out like a charm. Lastly I had the two cigars with cracked wrappers. Now these wrappers were really cracked, I mean the cigar didn't look like it would last much past me snipping the tip in order to smoke. The reason I wanted to fix them was because one was a farm rolled ISOM(or so my dad told me) , and the other was a La Aurora Maduro Perfecto. Needless to say, if I could save them, I’d sure try. Well, it took a little bit of time and a good amount of glue, but it worked! I let them all rest in my coolidor on some plastic cigar baggies and they dried over night. Now the La Aurora and the ISOM look like shit now, but at least I did a sufficient job of gluing the wrapper to the rest of the cigar and I'm going to try the La Aurora this weekend while camping on the beach. Having never had a La Aurora, I don’t know what it should taste like. I do know the lovely taste of maduro’s and I didn't notice any smell on the glue so I'm hoping that it wont add any to the patched together perfecto. I'll let you all know how it works out on Monday.