Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ann richards...R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i,for one,don't accept your apology...you've proven to me that you're a colossal piece of shit...what about the pm's you sent to me??.......you've made this personal..i'll do everything i can to turn people against you so you'll slither away from here....

but wait...you'll never see this because you have me on "ignore"...you're a tool..

No I don't have you on ignore. I really don't give a shit what you think of me and don't care if you accept my apology. You've proven to me that you're a fucking asshole who supports asshats so that makes you the asshat booster club supporter of the year you assmunching sack of diseased, pus-wridden maggot infested shit.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    No I don't have you on ignore. I really don't give a shit what you think of me and don't care if you accept my apology. You've proven to me that you're a fucking asshole who supports asshats so that makes you the asshat booster club supporter of the year you assmunching sack of diseased, pus-wridden maggot infested shit.

very classy!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    After graduating, she went to the University of Texas at Austin probably why WW doesn't like 'er ,

Certainly doesn't help her case.

Actually, Clayton Williams is a really cool guy if you ever meet him, and very charismatic. The problem is the press would have had an absolute field day with the guy, in turn making the rest of us look like a bunch half-wit shitkickers.

This is one of the reasons I'm not going to vote for Kinky, but the main reason is his opposition to the TTC.
    End of line.

4. Default

very classy!!!...
    Sid...Go back and read some of your posts on this thread. If I read correctly you started the name calling on this one.

Both of you need to clean it up.

5. Default

i,for one,don't accept your apology...you've proven to me that you're a colossal piece of shit...what about the pm's you sent to me??.......you've made this personal..i'll do everything i can to turn people against you so you'll slither away from here....

but wait...you'll never see this because you have me on "ignore"...you're a tool..
    If threatening PMs are being sent it is a matter to take up with hex. If it is true the offending member should be dealt with. If anyone is posting in the open forum about running off other members over a political debate or personal dislike that should be looked at also. Neither is acceptable and should not be condoned.

This board is made up with folks of all beliefs and walks of life. There is room for all of us...Except those that would scam or troll.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    If threatening PMs are being sent it is a matter to take up with hex. If it is true the offending member should be dealt with. If anyone is posting in the open forum about running off other members over a political debate or personal dislike that should be looked at also. Neither is acceptable and should not be condoned.

This board is made up with folks of all beliefs and walks of life. There is room for all of us...Except those that would scam or troll.

2nd.

R.I.P. to the last decent TX Governor.

Hey baka, what happened to your sig?

Moheganson Guest

I won't miss her, she was a partisan, pretty much good for nothing waste of time.

I have never made any threats in PM's to Sid, nor have I sent him any angry PM's. He's just making shit up.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post

Looks like he is trying to make peace. Maybe others will take note.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    R.I.P. to the last decent TX Governor.

I'm trying to make peace, I'm sure the board is tired of us being at war, and I don't want to make people get bored of us tossing shit at each other

It has been a couple of months since I visited this board and, in fact, have never visited the political section and found myself here by accident. I am 53 and a conservative republican. That being said, Ann Richards was pretty much part of the good old boy network. She was very vibrant in her public speaking but was minimal on substance. Her prison expansion programs were actually continuations of earlier attempts and had become almost out of control in awarding construction, management, and other services projects. But, she was a dynamic and, at times, an effective leader. Clayton Williams was an experienced businessman and was probably one of Texas’ better chances at economic development but he had the uncanny ability to stick his foot in his mouth and pretty much keep it there. The press in the Austin leans a bit to the liberal side and old Clayton never disappointed them by providing continuous gaffs, primarily oral, to feed the political media. Mr. Bush was an effective governor but, in my opinion, this is where he should have stayed. His foray into national politics has shown again and again that he does not have the ability to be an effective national leader. Both sides of the isle now seem more intent on demeaning the other side rather than addressing critical issues at hand. Case in point; it took Charles Rangel to address this POS from Venezuela. The republican leadership simply remained deafeningly, and embarrassingly silent. I found myself saying way to go Charlie. Somebody just shoot me.

OK, back to the Texas Governor stuff. After Rick Perry (our present Governor) came into office, many Texans saw this as an opportunity to demonstrate true conservative vision. However, once he came into office many of us found ourselves reaching for the Vaseline. He has recently “revised” the Texas State Franchise Tax law and has started a new tax on small business that left many of us feeling like we had been led down the primrose path. In the upcoming election we have Kinky Freeman on the ballot. I think both democrats and republicans are gonna be surprised when they find themselves outside looking in after this next election.

BTW c-n-b If you want to have others listen to your views hopefully you are reconsidering your approach.

JC
    Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JCHouston View Post
    I think both democrats and republicans are gonna be surprised when they find themselves outside looking in after this next election.
    JC

So do you think Kinky has a chance? I saw him on TV last week and he said if people in Texas would get out to vote in large numbers he had a chance.

By the way...Nice avatar.

So do you think Kinky has a chance? I saw him on TV last week and he said if people in Texas would get out to vote in large numbers he had a chance.

There are a lot of people on the right that are completely disillusioned with Perry. The only difference between the major parties right now is in the spelling of their names. It's not so much that I'm pro Kinky, Its just that Perry has already shown the damage he can do. At this point I think Kinky has an excellent chance.

JC
    Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    I'm trying to make peace, I'm sure the board is tired of us being at war, and I don't want to make people get bored of us tossing shit at each other
    If you truly are trying to "make peace" (and that is commendable), you should probably remove the Liberalism = MentalDisorder from your, well, whatever that's called... It offends a lot of people, myself included...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck View Post
    If you truly are trying to "make peace" (and that is commendable), you should probably remove the Liberalism = MentalDisorder from your, well, whatever that's called... It offends a lot of people, myself included...
    Done, you are right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck View Post
    Damn oversensitive Rhode Island liberals.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Kinky has no chance, none at all.

Anyone wanna make a cigar wager on this one?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Kinky has no chance, none at all.

Anyone wanna make a cigar wager on this one?

I'll send you a fiver of Travis Clubs when he loses I don't think he is going to win.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Damn oversensitive Rhode Island liberals.
    Hey, our mental disorders have nothing to do with our liberalism!

Did you catch the Linc Chafee election?
    The guy that was running against him was complaining he was too liberal.
    It didn't take long for the GOP to side with ole' Linc...
    Hell, they have a republican senator in a democratic state, why ruin a good thing?

Thread Information