Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ann richards...R.I.P.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Done, you are right.
    Thanks. Good play...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck View Post
    Hey, our mental disorders have nothing to do with our liberalism!

Did you catch the Linc Chafee election?
    The guy that was running against him was complaining he was too liberal.
    It didn't take long for the GOP to side with ole' Linc...
    Hell, they have a republican senator in a democratic state, why ruin a good thing?
    Oh yeah SuperChuck, I saw it......

The National Republicans have "Victory" operations in pretty much every state that help out Republican Congressional and US Senators. For that primary in your state, RNC sent most of our Victory staff to Rhode Island for a week to get out the vote for Chafee. The funny thing was most of the conservative staffers don't even like Chafee BUT as you pointed out, why ruin a good thing?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i,for one,don't accept your apology...you've proven to me that you're a colossal piece of shit...what about the pm's you sent to me??.......you've made this personal..i'll do everything i can to turn people against you so you'll slither away from here....

but wait...you'll never see this because you have me on "ignore"...you're a tool..
    Who will you turn against him so he'll slither away from here - Your posse, Sid?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i,for one,don't accept your apology...you've proven to me that you're a colossal piece of shit...what about the pm's you sent to me??.......you've made this personal..i'll do everything i can to turn people against you so you'll slither away from here....

but wait...you'll never see this because you have me on "ignore"...you're a tool..
    WOW!!!

I never saw this until George pointed it out!! Holy shit Sid, and you talk about me having a "meltdown" Gezuz, looks like you got the market cornered on those.

I do remember you calling me on the phone when CNB had innocently asked what you meant when you posted the Jewish New Year greeting only a week after your post here dated 9/15. You told me CNB was a "fucking idiot" and all kinds of other colorful names and you were certainlly going out of your way to turn me against him but I didn't bite. Is THIS why you're mad at me? Is THIS your definition of a "turncoat?"

Quite frankly I was shocked at your behavior and I consider myself to be "informed" on other cultures but I honestly didn't understand the Hebrew words you posted that day either and while I consider you a friend, I couldn't be drawn into your "Let's all hate CNB because he's a fucking colossal piece of shit, blah, blah blah...."
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Who will you turn against him so he'll slither away from here - Your posse, Sid?
    Forget it George, we're "turncoats" so I guess we're screwed in the book of Sid.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information