Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who makes the Superbowl

Terrell Owens. The sooner that idiot gets bounced from the NFL, the better.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Yeap T.O. is a pos in my book. He does nothing for the game.

GO COLTS!

P-A-T-S............... PATS PATS PATS
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Yeap T.O. is a pos in my book. He does nothing for the game.

GO COLTS!
    I like TO being on the Cowboys. Actually I like him a lot more now that he is on the Cowboys. Couldn't say I was a fan when he was with the Eagles. But now he is great. He's dropping too many though.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    I like TO being on the Cowboys. Actually I like him a lot more now that he is on the Cowboys. Couldn't say I was a fan when he was with the Eagles. But now he is great. He's dropping too many though.
    I like the Cowboys as well which is the main reason I don't like T.O. I seem to recall him being very unsportsmanlike when he decided to show his ass by dancing on the star in Texas stadium... twice. I've disliked him since and when he opens his mouth it only reinforces my feelings about him. I think they would be just as good of a team without TO. I thought he may grow on me when he came to Dallas, but I'm still unimpressed with his play and he still can't keep his effing mouth shut.

I think Owens is an ass too, but he's been a good addition to the Cowboys.
    After the media toned down the hype, things have been pretty quiet from his corner.
    Right now he's ranked 5th in recieving in the NFL, despite his heavily hyped dropped balls, and has 8 TD's. With four games to go, he'll likely move up in those rankings, and he helps create nightmares for opposing defensive secondaries.
    Besides, is he really the first controversial player the Cowboys have had on the team?

SAINTS Yea I know its a long shot but the Big Nasty needs a pick me up. Who dat gonna beat dem Saints
    N.O.L.A.

Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Best of the worst that is the NFC.

San Diego in the AFC.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Besides, is he really the first controversial player the Cowboys have had on the team?

I'm still debating on who is worse, T.O. or his spiritual adviser...Prime Time.

Being a 9ers fan...I can't stand both.

RAVENS v. Eagles

Why? Ravens already beat San Diego, The Ravens have a great Defense and could stand against Indianapolis due to their lack of defense even though their offense is great. Did you see Dallas and/or Chicago play last night?, The Giants are having a difficult time holding it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Best of the worst that is the NFC.

San Diego in the AFC.
    That went to hell didn't? Rex needs to take notes and watch some of Favres tapes. Their short 5 yard passes killed them. Go Pack Go

Thread Information