Thread: Greetings

1. Default Greetings

OK Brothers...cigarsarge is in the house. I see some familiar names here as well as some new ones. I'm not new to cigars, but I'm a newbe around here. I'll be hanging out from time to time. Hope I can join in and contribute.

Welcome Sarge...... alot of familiar names around hear, huh ??

Hey George, is this #8 or #9 I'm losing count..... I'm sure someone else will know

Blog Entries

Oh my, it's all a grand conspiracy according to labmonkeyboy.

Must be 100 or so by now BkCloud114.

Welcome CigarSarge!!!! Just for the record, did I tell you to sign up here?

4. Default

I wandered in here on my own. Am I missing something?

Blog Entries

Yeah a few of these guys are convinced that ggiese brought a bunch of his "buddys" (a few of them also have spelling problems but that's a whole 'nother story ) here just to ruin the board and trash Oblik. Of course the guy who shot from the hip and made this false claim wasn't smart enough to realize that George signed up AFTER I did and also after some guy from CW (Dave Raz) who also has had some "issues" with Oblik.

Hell, I never even interacted with Oblik prior to signing up here but he jumped on me right away because the Island of the Misfit Toys losers keep filling his head full of $hit and he believes everything they tell him

6. Default

LOL Check out my "join date" I was here poking amishbob/gamelover when this place was dust and tumbleweeds.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Here we go again...

Oh my, it's all a grand conspiracy according to labmonkeyboy.
    Nope, CC - it was Roham (although labmonkey accused me of disrupting the board with my influx of new members)

Roham and Monkey - don't blame me for the recent influx of new users...

Hey, cigarsarge - glad to see you!!!

Roham and Monkey - I also know Kevin7 and Kevin7 knows me... I didn't even know he was a member here, and he was apparently here before I got here (by 8 months)... Coincidence, yes - Conspiracy, no...
    Last edited by ggiese; 04-24-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    LOL Check out my "join date" I was here poking amishbob/gamelover when this place was dust and tumbleweeds.

Why, what did Gamelover/Amishbob do? Bad trades???

Hey - Kevin - be careful - members here get pretty upset when you talk about stuff like that.

9. Default

Nah he didn't have time to screw anybody in a trade. Some of the smarter BOTL tracked gamelover down here using the handle "amishbob" and I persecuted him a little bit LOL. I could care less who gets upset about me talking about a scam artist who robbed many unsuspecting BOTL on many boards. Some of the robbery was helped along by heavy handed moderation such as seen at C-Bid's forums. I think some of the protectors of him over there actually got pregnant from the screwing he gave them LOL.
    Anyway nice place you people have here .

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Nah he didn't have time to screw anybody in a trade. Some of the smarter BOTL tracked gamelover down here using the handle "amishbob" and I persecuted him a little bit LOL. I could care less who gets upset about me talking about a scam artist who robbed many unsuspecting BOTL on many boards. Some of the robbery was helped along by heavy handed moderation such as seen at C-Bid's forums. I think some of the protectors of him over there actually got pregnant from the screwing he gave them LOL.
    Anyway nice place you people have here .

K7
    You mean to say that some people don't learn??? They jump from board to board and screw others??? You've got to be kidding - NO WAY!!! I'm shocked!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You mean to say that some people don't learn??? They jump from board to board and screw others??? You've got to be kidding - NO WAY!!! I'm shocked!!!
    LMAO, yeah remember what happened when a few people found eleuthardt over at stogiechat? Just about all of them used more tact than I did here and we all got banned. About a month later, the site owner(s) of stogiechat realized how foolish they were being then lifted all out bans.

For those of you who would like a thumbnail sketch of what happened (roham and money, you should probably stop reading RIGHT NOW) here goes:

eleuthardt was a member at CigarPass and was involved in a couple of passes. On his second or third pass, he took a couple of rare, primo sticks (I think one was a Padron Millennium) and replaced them with cigars of significantly less value. When the pass host tried to contact him in private about his lopsided trade, he ignored ALL email. A few CigarPass members made a stink about it but there was nothing anyone could do, he disappeared. Well wouldn't you know, he joins stogiechat and in his first pass there (Oblik, you were in it too so you should friggin' know better), he received the pass and held in for two months and when he finally did send it on its way, he never posted his puts & takes. Any takers as to whether or not his P/T's were fair? So a few of us CigarPass members signed up over there, taking issues with eleuthardt and we were all banned within a few days.

In Oblik fashion, they deleted ALL posts associated with this so you're just going to have to take my word for it since there is no longer any record of what happened.

ANOTHER reason NOT to delete posts

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    OK Brothers...cigarsarge is in the house. I see some familiar names here as well as some new ones. I'm not new to cigars, but I'm a newbe around here. I'll be hanging out from time to time. Hope I can join in and contribute.

Good to see you around sarge.

Hey I recognize you!!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    Hey I recognize you!!
    Good to see you as well Alex. Had any more of those Savinelli Specialty Select cigars with your bro? I still have a handful left. I would be interested in doing another split on 'em if you like. Just give me until next month, things are kind of tight right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Good to see you as well Alex. Had any more of those Savinelli Specialty Select cigars with your bro? I still have a handful left. I would be interested in doing another split on 'em if you like. Just give me until next month, things are kind of tight right now.
    Wassa matter Scotty? the Island meltdown or something? "Site not Found" is rather becoming for the Island of the Misfit Toys.

SFG75 Guest

You know, for being a subline of the Fuente division, I am impressed with the Savinellis. I'm not a big fan of Fuente, don't know what it is, but other than the double chateaux, the line is just not that impressive IMHO.

Thread Information