Thread: What is this smoke?

1. Default What is this smoke?

Hey all, I'm a cigar smoker and a die-hard NY Mets fan. So when I saw my boy David Wright celebrating with a cigar as the Mets clinched the division, I wondered "what's he smoking?"

I can't tell. Any ideas?

EDIT: No sooner do I post this than someone emails me this:

http://www.stogieguys.com/2006/09/st...rate-with.html

thanks anyway.
    Last edited by jpschmack; 09-20-2006 at 06:13 PM.

That would be a lfd double ligero...not sure on the size though, but a great cigar!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

i have a question for the new guy.....was this really a question you wanted answered by someone here or did you join to shill your site??......i'm guessing "shill"....

4. Default

Sid you and me have forgotten more about cigars than that lame assed site actually thinks they know about cigars. The site looks like a whats who of what are posers are smoking this week and skanky hot bitches diong unchristian things with cigars (that is yucky IMHO) LOL

Link should read

www.dorkanddouche.dipshits
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

shill or no....you be the judge.......i say yes...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jpschmack View Post
    Hey all, I'm a cigar smoker and a die-hard NY Mets fan. So when I saw my boy David Wright celebrating with a cigar as the Mets clinched the division, I wondered "what's he smoking?"

I can't tell. Any ideas?

EDIT: No sooner do I post this than someone emails me this:

http://www.stogieguys.com/2006/09/st...rate-with.html

thanks anyway.
    NO SHIT, what a coincidence! You posted a question and someone was nice enough to email you a link, WOW who emailed it to you? I'd like to publicly thank that person for being such a great guy an' all. So in order for us to recognize him properly, you'll need to tell us who committed this unselfish act of kindness.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Hey jp, how old are you? I'm guessing around 28 or so. What's your Zodiac sign? I only ask because my ex-wife is into all this astrology stuff and it sparks my interest. I'm guessing you're an Aries but that's kind of a shot in the dark. What do you do for work? Since you're a big Mets fan and all, do you work in the athletics field? How did you get interested in cigars? Do you know one of the stogieguys dorks from your days of growing up in Brooklyn? Are you married? My guess is no and you're kind of a loser with women but again, just a guess, don't take it personally.

So please, fill out your profile and tell us all about yourself and where you live, etc. If you're ever back in the NYC area, maybe you can meet up with some of us for some cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Well I'll be a sonofabitch!

I guessed his age and Zodiac sign dead on CLICK HERE

I did miss the boat on the religious whacko side of this guy.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

bigpoppapuff Guest

another asshat caught......after a while you just kind of know...huh kev,huh cat??...lololol

looks like a Limatado ll punk
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Too funny
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Blog Entries

I will give this douchebag some credit, he's a very good writer and could probably run circles around me with respect to spelling and grammar, etc. I think he's a sports writer, he posts some weird shit on various sites, mostly sports sites and blogs and he likes to ramble on like a love sick teenager about the women in his life. He's a boozer, nothing wrong with that.

So jp, where ya living these days? Lemme look into my crystal ball..............

I see a city under water........don't sweat it, you woulda hated Connecticut.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information