Thread: Where's He Been?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where's He Been?

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Went on the 2nd honeymoon, started teaching immediately upon getting back and have barely even had time for my fantasy teams. Life is going well and the semester is also progressing well. I recommend screwing with kids' heads as a profession for everybody. And no, for you newbs I'm not a psychologist. I'm even better, a Professor, the kids actually buy most of what I sell them

Anyway, I'll be getting back on here soon enough, don't worry. I will be gone next week thought visiting the parents. I'll get to meet up with the new corporate man in town Seņor Giese which will be nice.

Hope you are all doing well and for the Football league, watch out, cause I'm gonna bury you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
    The original BIG MAC
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Welcome back, miss you participating in the forums, you're a BOTL and add a lot to this board!

Congratulations for achieving the second honeymoon, I maust manage one myself (another trip to Bali would be wonderfull).

Good to see you back Mac.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Who are you ????
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Big WHAT? Hmmmmm, I don't remember this guy at all.

Does anyone know which baseball team in the National League has the worst record this year?

Bueller........., BigMac........., anyone........?

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Bill, how's payin' a pitcher 18 million for 2/3's a season working out? Oh that's right, it's not. Bill, the Cubs may suck worse than the Astros, or any other team, but you know what, who cares, it's what we expect. At least the real fans know never to get their hopes up, whereas management gets you ignorant Astros fan's hopes up every year. Shoulda traded Clemens to the Yanks and gotten something worth while. Oh Bill, I pity you.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information