Thread: Mnf

Default Mnf

Okay, can anyone else almost NOT watch Monday Night Football this year?
    End of line.

2. Default

I've pretty much given up on Monday Night Football. Every year, they just keep adding more and more commercials...

I actually think the NFL is starting to wear themselves a little too thin. You can watch a game or two Sunday, then Monday night, but it's just too much to watch on Sunday, then Sunday night, then Monday night. Now I hear talk of Saturday and Thursday nights...

They had something special with Monday Night Football. People went out of their way to watch the Monday game. But now I pretty much watch the Patriots game and that's it....

bigpoppapuff Guest

i love MNF.....big kornheiser fan.....theissman should quit....

All it is now is basically what Sunday night football was last year, which guess what, fucking sucked usually.
    End of line.

Blog Entries

I love Football. I'm just getting annoyed watching the same overpowering teams. If I see another Denver game...it will be to soon!

Blog Entries

I never watch it. I watched the Astros beat the Phillies tonight while switching to the Cardinals/Padres game during commercials.

I hit the Daily Double tonight, the Astros won and the Cardinals lost, LMFAO!

I really don't like pro football. For what little attention I pay to it, I root for the Packers and the Patriots. On the other hand, I enjoy college football and have recently become a South Carolina Gamecocks fan mostly due to CockyHoskins' Cocky Talk site. even though I've been a Gators and Nitany Lions fan since the 1980s. Steve Spurrier is DA MAN! and how can anyone not like Joe PA.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Speaking of CockyHoskins...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!

Where the hell ya been?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I love football, I watched the entire game last night but who ever the bozo announcer that sits in the middle (he was sitting to spike lee's right) should get shit canned. He constantly said the stupidest shit all night long.

I can live with the idiot announcers but what kills me are the celebs in the booth and the over done sideline reporting that causes plays to be nearly missed. Also, with what seems like increased commercials on all pro and many college broadcasts, the sense of continuity is lost. Paul

Thread Information