Thread: Cigar International

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Default Cigar International

When i went to go try to buy the one day deal they are having right now(10 gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage), it said i had to be 21 to order from them. Now in Virginia, you can be 18 and able to buy tobacco products. Its says i have to verify my age, should i just lie, or what???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    When i went to go try to buy the one day deal they are having right now(10 gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage), it said i had to be 21 to order from them. Now in Virginia, you can be 18 and able to buy tobacco products. Its says i have to verify my age, should i just lie, or what???
    If you knowingly misrepresent yourself - I think you're looking at breaking at least a couple federal laws - on fraud and interstate commerce. There are enough LE folks on the board that you should know better - and you're showing your age by posting your ignorance in public.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Blog Entries

You could just get cigars from a company that sells to 18+.

:-)
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post

Thanks for that hex!!!
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post

++++1
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Me, I would NEVER lie about my age to save at least $200 on excellent cigars. Never. Nope. Not me.

I just bought 15 of the Nepalese Warriors, and will get 10 Legend Aniversarios with the promo.

That's 25 Gurkas for a grand total of $97 delivered. This is my first order with Cigar International -- but I'll gamble $100 for this deal.

8. Default

25 for 100$ so ok but there are way better cigars out there and way better places to buy from
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information