Thread: Be Afraid Be Very Very Afraid

Default Be Afraid Be Very Very Afraid

I got home and found my place in ruins, bad enough but there was some creepy vibes coming from a package in the middle of he floor. Well stupid me just had to open it. Inside 3 beautifull sticks and ....................................a NOTE. Not just any note

I fell a sleepless night coming up.

Well here are my clues

DC # 0306 1070 0003 5376 5325 -- this maniac was making sure I will get this one
    Cigars were in a Braclay Rex baggy --- the maniac has good taste in cigar shops in NYC
    Return Label says: BOTL 123 12345 Ave. New York, NY 10017 --- nice cover job
    The package was shipped on Oct 4 from a post office in the 10017 Zip code -- NEAR UN !!!
    Shipping box originally contained NVIDVIA 980 XGL graphics card -- probably helped to make the note

ANY help will be appreciated. Feel free to call 800-SMOKEM and anymously help us find this maniac.

ANY information used in the capture and bombing of the maniac will carry a reward value of "KICK ASS CIGAR PACKAGE "

nice. a tad scary, but nice.

I'd have BPP's son do a fingerprint check on it...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Holy shit. Lethal weapon revitisited. For the record, Dan,- I like (on the verge of love) you. Get off the crapper, toss the note and move on.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information