Thread: What size humi you got?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What size humi you got?

I only have a 50 count right now, hoping to find a 100-150 sometime in the near future. Almost got the one i wanted on cigarbid a while back ago, but bid on it a minute too late.

Blog Entries

I have three 120 quart coolers filled with boxes of cigars.

I have a 54 Qt cooler..... probably will need a larger one by the end of the summer

I have a sandwich sized ziplock bag...................

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Talking

i got two 30-count 'tupperdoors'. i find this enough for the meantime while im still not into aging my smokes. still into the 'trying-them-all' stage.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

Blog Entries

I have 2 antique children’s wardrobes which I converted into humidors. Each of them holds ~200 boxes. A desktop humidor that holds ~150 cigars and another desktop that holds ~100 cigars.

That are all pleasantly full right now.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Default Glasstop 150

That's all I got, still a grad student, can't afford more. Oh well, one day, one day.

8. Default

I currently have a blue 125 count that I'm having problems with the humidity. A huge coolidor that is currently holding the bulk of my collection and a 25 count otterbox. This is what I take on vacation.

Got my first today. It is a cherry finish 50 ct. made by Savoy. Seems like a very nice box and the price was decent too. The shop I got it from is selling tons of them and stands behind them 100%. Will refund or replace if not happy. Can't beat that with a stick.
    Last edited by PuffTheMagicDragon; 05-20-2005 at 11:09 PM.

SFG75 Guest

For my birthday the year before last, the wife got me a 300 ct. El Diablo humidor. It has two compartments like all do, that hold my cutters and lighters. I also have the very first cigar that I ever smoked in there as well in an air-tight tube.

11. Default

I own the Following Humidors:

1. A Stainless Steel 25 Ct. Humidor.
    2. A 50 ct. Rosewood Humidor
    3. A 75 ct. Newfoundalnd Birch Humidor
    4. A 50 Ct. Rose Wood / Glass Vertical Humidor.
    5. A 125 ct. El Presidente Glass top Humidor.
    6. A 8 Foot Tall By 6 Foot Wide Cabinet Humidor. (To be delivered in 11 Days!!!)
    7. A 75 ct. Carbon Fibre Humidor.

I didn't even know they made carbon fiber humidors! Now I want one. The cheapest one I have found so far is $660.00 for a 50 count though.
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    I own the Following Humidors:

1. A Stainless Steel 25 Ct. Humidor.
    2. A 50 ct. Rosewood Humidor
    3. A 75 ct. Newfoundalnd Birch Humidor
    4. A 50 Ct. Rose Wood / Glass Vertical Humidor.
    5. A 125 ct. El Presidente Glass top Humidor.
    6. A 8 Foot Tall By 6 Foot Wide Cabinet Humidor. (To be delivered in 11 Days!!!)
    7. A 75 ct. Carbon Fibre Humidor.

I have a 6 foot by 4 foot Cabinet Humidor on the way too I also own three additional 100ct. approx. humidors(one came with the cabinet for free). Why do you own so many humidors? Do you plan on keeping them all along with your cabinet? I was thinking that as soon as I get my Cabinet I will be probably selling all my other humidors to friends, save for maybe one to keep in the living room full of singles. Thats a nice collection of humidors though!
    Last edited by Roham; 06-10-2005 at 10:56 AM.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I have a 100 ct. cherry desktop humi and a ?? ct. Coleman coolerdor. The desktop is packed full at about 86-88 sticks. The coolerdor has four boxes plus some singles, and a little bit of room left!

15. Default

I Enjoy Collecting Humidors as Much as I Enjoy Collecting Cigars. They are all unique and rereesent both their owner and the person who originally make them. Whenever I procure a very special box of Cigars, (I recently bought a box of 1991 Montecristo No.1's), I will devote a single humidor to them......

P.S. If you are interested in the Carbon Fibre Humidor I bought it in a smoke shop in Halifax, Canada and it cost $900 Canadian.

Thread Information