Thread: Great Starter/Cigar set for $15

Blog Entries

Default Great Starter/Cigar set for $15

Cigars International First Class Humidor Sampler

Or if the linky is not working

www.cigarsintl.com/sa677

For $15 you can get a

"A first class, introductory humidor + cigar offer. If you like handmade cigars, you're gonna love Cigars International! To prove it, I've compiled a sampler with 8 of the finest cigars in the world plus a free 20-capacity humidor for one super-low introductory price: instead of the normal retail of $85.31, I'm betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, together with our 52-page cigar catalog, you'll become a lifetime customer. Now that's an offer you can't refuse!

First Class Humidor Sampler includes:
    1 - 5 Vegas Gold Robusto (5" x 50)
    1 - Fonseca Serie F Robusto (5" x 52)
    1 - Gurkha Connecticut Reserve Robusto #4 (6" x 50)
    1 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro (6" x 52)
    1 - Perdomo Reserve Cameroon 'F' (4.75" x 56)
    1 - Reserva Maxima Corona Maduro (6.5" x 46)
    1 - Slow-Aged 826 by Perdomo Glorioso (6" x 52)
    1 - Torano Exodus 1959 Toro (6" x 50)
    1 - CI Legends Series Humidor (20 Capacity)"

Copied from CI Site.

There is another offer for $40 for the same sample...make sure you get the $15 version. I just ordered mine for a bro that's starting smoking cigars. Not a bad starter humi.

Lopaka

(P.S. I didn't find this, I got it from another site and posted it here for all of you. )

2. Default

Wow, that's a hellova deal. I'm a newbie so I guess I'll give it a shot and see if I like any of the cigars that are included. Good lookin' out. The only question I have is do I need to get anything else to go with the humidor or is everything in there I need to get started? What is it with all of the gels and whatnot that I see as accessories on the site? Oh well...I'll give it a shot anyway, lol.
    Last edited by dbdynsty25; 09-17-2006 at 04:03 AM.

Blog Entries

That is one hell of a deal. I'm glad I bought it.

You will need to buy beads from Heartfelt Industries (the 65 percent variety) and distilled water. That unit does not come with a hygrometer but the beads will bring the RH (relative humidity) up to 65 within 24 hours.

You'll outgrow that humi pretty quickly but it makes a good traveldor with the magnetic seal.

Welcome! Enjoy your new hobby.
    --Gerald

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Hell even if you arent a starter thats one hell of a deal. I picked me one up just to have the extra box floating around; the stogies were just a bonus . I'm going to see how much the 8 smokes would cost someone if you bought them seperatly and not in that deal.

As far as needing anything else. I'd say most of the guys using beads on this site use the heartfelt industries brand beads. Which RH is really up to the smoker, and what they prefer their smokes kept at. I've heard of lots of people loving 65%, but I personally got the 70% beads and my coolidor sits at 68% all the time! You can survive without the beads just using the hockey puck thing that comes with the box. Just add distilled water to it and it should work fine. Click on the link below and You can see in this picture the way I had a box setup not to long ago before I got my coolidor up and running. It was a simple cigar box with a hockey puck type humidifcation device and a shot glass of distilled water. That combo had the box at 65-70% RH all the time.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/attachme...7&d=1157517221

P.S.- GREAT find!

P.P.S.- If you got each of those as singles and no in this deal...You'd spend somewhere around $35 on those 8 stogies.
    Last edited by dHUTCH; 09-18-2006 at 06:46 PM.

5. Default

I have a really stupid, basic question...do I take the cigars out of the celophane wrappers before i put them in the humidor? LOL...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25 View Post
    I have a really stupid, basic question...do I take the cigars out of the celophane wrappers before i put them in the humidor? LOL...thanks.

Personal preference......I would say no. If they were not in wrappers they would have physical contact with each other and the flavors of the cigars would mix faster. Think about it....walk in humidors at the local cigar shop....all the smokes are still in wrappers

That's a great deal, can't beat 8 good cigars for $15. I already have a humidor, I guess I'll give that one away as a gift. BTW nice forum

8. Default

Mine just came in today and I'm looking forward to smoking them. Thanks for the tip. Being a new smoker, are there some that are included that I should be wary of as far as being too full bodied?

Quote Originally Posted by cuban_vol74 View Post
    Mine just came in today and I'm looking forward to smoking them. Thanks for the tip. Being a new smoker, are there some that are included that I should be wary of as far as being too full bodied?
    My package should be in tomorrow sometime! Cant wait!

10. Default

The humdor is a really nice one, and I think it would be a perfect home office or other kinda desktop humidor that you hold maybe 5 or 10 sticks in. And if I'm looking at the construction right, it might be more than just lined with spanish cedar, it might be completely constructed out of it or some other equivalent variety.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post

I have the skill and tools to make any one of those...I just lack the patience and time to do so

Got mine today, looks to be a pure cedar box with Gurkha graphics on it, pretty cool looking, nicely made too, included the humidifier too. Mighty fine looking smokes too, now I need to decide which one to try first, BTW the cigars are nice and soft, ready to be smoked
    Last edited by jamills73; 09-29-2006 at 07:01 PM.

14. Default

Hey guys, I just got my package sent to me today...I was just wondering which of those cigars would be considered the best 2 or 3 of the bunch?

Thread Information