Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M.i.a.....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default M.i.a.....

newfie,illliiillli,grand cru,godfather....

and gg doesn't stop by much........what's goin' on??.....

I have not seen Shagaroo since he photoshopped my stupid ass some time ago. I miss his spontaneous humor. BKC (Tommy) has not been around much either. What in the hell is going on around here?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Not sure. Doesn't look like illilli has been on in months. I am sure that Newfie is just busy with work.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

4. Default

Grand Cru had some personal issues that led to some sort of deal gone bad on another board. Have not seen him since...

Far as the rest go???

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    I have not seen Shagaroo since he photoshopped my stupid ass some time ago. I miss his spontaneous humor. BKC (Tommy) has not been around much either. What in the hell is going on around here?
    Thanks for thinking about me..... been kinda busy lately helping a friend with his business..... I will be back posting after the Halloween season....

As far as Ray...... he needs to get straight with a few people.... Like Ken said, personal things.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Like Drew said, work (in @ 5, try to get out by 5), and lots of other stuff like:
    • Golf course (was elected to the Board of Directors this year, and taking much too much of my time)
    • Bowling 2 nights a week
    • Daughter moved back home (another long story), so between her on the puter, and my wife researching our next visit to Cuba, ain't much time left for me on the idiot box.
    • Motorcycle season coming to an end, so getting as much riding in as possible
    • Working on my Jeep Cherokee (winter beater) in the garage quite a bit getting it ready for the winter season.
    • Spending some time (Correction: Trying to spend some time) in the gym. I'm less than 10 lbs from goal and it's hard coming off now.

Just wayyyyyyy too much going on in my life right now, and for the past few months.

Sid, you want me to post the same reply in the duplicate thread ytou created?
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    and gg doesn't stop by much........what's goin' on??.....

Oh, don't kid yourself - gg's here!!! Been busy with my retirement circle tour before I start the new job.

No - I'm around - just ask Barry...

Yeah, George is no slacker. I am, Tommy is. Shags and cru announced their leave of absence. Godfather is semi-retired from the board, and the cat is always lurking waiting to pounce on cubs fans and poor grammarians.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Shagaroo is gone, he told us he'd be leaving. No hard feelings or anything, he's just got other things to do. That's why he changed his photo/avatar to what it is now.

He also changed his member title to "retired."

I haven't been by as much because quite frankly, I can't stand the fucking sight of that asshole SmokinDVM who unfortunately uses this board to spread his hatred. Yep, I don't have to read it and most times I don't but he gives this place a bad name.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-11-2006 at 10:36 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Shagaroo is gone, he told us he'd be leaving. No hard feelings or anything, he's just got other things to do. That's why he changed his photo/avatar to what it is now.

I haven't been by as much because quite frankly, I can't stand the fucking sight of that asshole SmokinDVM who unfortunately uses this board to spread his hatred. Yep, I don't have to read it and most times I don't but he gives this place a bad name.

Oh, c'mon Bill - Barry's rants are amusing at least. They remind me of my children when they don't get their way... Haven't you been in the grocery store when a child is going off on his mommy - just before he gets the verbal beat down of his life??? Always good for a laugh...

Gonna be a long time before the democrats control anything and it's gotta be frustrating for poor Barry. So we're gonna have months, if not YEARS of Barry's amusing misrepresentations and whining and cussing...

Is this the political forum? Try taking your whiney bitch crying to that forum.
    Besides, Bill, "the cigar board stalker" doesn't exactly make people want to hang around, so no one would miss him anyway. How many cigar bb's do you stalk someone on now? Or, have you lost count? What a fucking shitstain.

Blog Entries

I dunno George, I found ligero1's rants amusing at first but I think we can all agree that he went way overboard and it got to the point where it wasn't funny anymore but just plain mean, vulgar and disruptive.

Barry is at that point and even worse in some ways and I'm sick and tired of it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I dunno George, I found ligero1's rants amusing at first but I think we can all agree that he went way overboard and it got to the point where it wasn't funny anymore but just plain mean, vulgar and disruptive.

Barry is at that point and even worse in some ways and I'm sick and tired of it.

Yeah - but the world knew Alex for what he truly was after all of his rantings...

Is there a similarity?

Too bad we dont have a picture of SDVM that we can photoshop

SDVM,- chill a bit, please. I agree, this has become a political board as of late. I like you, yet I cannot tolerate your posts. You have a habit of pushing and pushing though. Give it a rest. We are all not Libs obviously or your threads would die with you having the last word.

I want to talk about cigars or ugly/cute bitches instead; not politics. If I wanted politics, I would have joined another board: Such as: Donkeydicksrule.com. or DemosareHomos.com (all real websites). Yet, I sit and watch 2/3 of the posts go toward politics. Fucking stupid.

Peace Bro? You know I have stayed out of it for now. I would much rather have the likes of GG or CC giving me shit for Poly views than the nitty gritty- G. Bush fucked up so the rest of YOU neocons/repugs must be the same- Give me an H, give me an A, oh, and a T, hey while we are on a roll.... add an E.. What does that spell? Yaddi Yaddi Yadda.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    SDVM,- chill a bit, please. I agree, this has become a political board as of late. I like you, yet I cannot tolerate your posts. You have a habit of pushing and pushing though. Give it a rest. We are all not Libs obviously or your threads would die with you having the last word.

I want to talk about cigars or ugly/cute bitches instead; not politics. If I wanted politics, I would have joined another board: Such as: Donkeydicksrule.com. or DemosareHomos.com (all real websites). Yet, I sit and watch 2/3 of the posts go toward politics. Fucking stupid.

Peace Bro? You know I have stayed out of it for now. I would much rather have the likes of GG or CC giving me shit for Poly views than the nitty gritty- G. Bush fucked up so the rest of YOU neocons/repugs must be the same- Give me an H, give me an A, oh, and a T, hey while we are on a roll.... add an E.. What does that spell? Yaddi Yaddi Yadda.
    In case you didn't notice, Bill was the one who has taken this out of the politics forum. I kept my political comments/posts there untill he started his childish shit in this forum.

So at least I will keep my political posts/conflicts with other posters, in the political forum, as per board rules, unlike some asshats. That way, if you don't want to see political posts, you just avoid that forum. If you object to my posts, the simple solution is to use restraint, and don't read them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i like 'em...i read 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    In case you didn't notice, Bill was the one who has taken this out of the politics forum. I kept my political comments/posts there untill he started his childish shit in this forum.

So at least I will keep my political posts/conflicts with other posters, in the political forum, as per board rules, unlike some asshats. That way, if you don't want to see political posts, you just avoid that forum. If you object to my posts, the simple solution is to use restraint, and don't read them.

He did it first....

Barry - I think SLC was trying to make a point - and your post just validated what he said...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    He did it first....

Barry - I think SLC was trying to make a point - and your post just validated what he said...
    The point I was trying to make, and the one that you just confirmed is...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    The point I was trying to make, and the one that you just confirmed is...
    Real class move there you shithead.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information