I don't mean to turn this into Craig's list, but this is a rant about Priceline's Airline deal emails I get from time to time. The last one was for round trip airfare for under $220. For someone who likes to travel, this lit up my radar like the Hindenburg. Chicago - Orlando for $122, Los Angeles - Las Vegas for $103, Denver - Nashville for $202, Seattle - Austin for $162, and Washington Dc to NYC for $124. After looking at all these cool trips, Dc gets on option, fly to NYC for $124. Why would I want to fly to NYC when a bus RT is $35 and the train, which in my opinion is the way to travel, costs half of the flight. To go to the airport, park, go through security, wait, board plane, fly an hour, land, wait, get off plane, wait to clime baggage, wait for taxi into NYC, you could have bussed or taken the train and actually been dropped off in NYC. Why would I want to fly somewhere when it becomes the biggest hassle of all available means of transportation? Any one of these other cities have a great deal. Don't like the onset of winter, go somewhere warm. Got too much money, go to Vegas, like Country music(or Dolly World) go to Nashville. They are good deals. DC to NYC by means of plane is stupid.