Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Cubans Be had in USA?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger1v View Post
    BigMAc

It was just a question, Sort of feel like the new kid in school with that reaction... Like I said, I am new to this so the etiquette is not well defined to me at this time. So if I was a seasoned smoker the question would have been proper???? I am not trying to disrupt your “Good old Boys” Cigar club mentality. I just had question and thought a forum would be the correct stage to present it. I have heard many things about Cubans being legal and not legal, all in smoke shops and all different. A little clarification is all I needed...
    Bigpoopypuff,

God Dam... What an Asshole.... You go fuck youself..... I had enough of this site already. If you were in front of me I would give you one hell of a beat down... no shit... no pretend tuff.... I would jusf fuck you up... I dont need assholes like you kind to enjoy a smoke.... Not that big of a deal...... Got 2 assholes on this post in 30 minutes..... that is just to much... looks like too many jit bags here to go along with some alright folks.... If you were here I woild knock everyone of you teeth out on the pavement... No shit ...
    Still cant get it [S IZE="7"]ASSHOlE!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
    Get a grip there rugerfucktard, If you are too fucking stupid to order and recieve cuban cigars them you are prolly too fucking stupid to tell the difference between a fine cuban and a turd my dog just cut.

Are you 18 or 19 with your "fuck you up "attitude? or are you 14 and just growing pubes and spanking your little needle dick? Yeah its a good ole boy/gal mentality here. It wasnt invented yesterday it was grown and matured by knowing these dudes and dudettes and actually meeting some of them and talking with them and enjoying a cigar together. I have lots of cubans and if I ever wanted one I didn't have I could PM a number of people here and trade for some . Get this ,some people who I am friends with actually have sent me cubans free,and I have sent them cubans and other very rare /hard to get cigars free.

I seriously doubt that you could smack me down or intimidate me in any way shape or form,you see at my age and station in life little turds like you are just like dick gnats buzzing around my dogs ballsack. They are just annoying and a pest and serve no purpose but to keep my dogs sack clean. Best you just lick your wounds and take your teabagging you have gotten and hit the road. Go try and meet little girls or boys if you prefer on myspace or whatever it is whackers like you do. Bye fucktard

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Bigpoopypuff,

God Dam... What an Asshole.... You go fuck youself..... I had enough of this site already. If you were in front of me I would give you one hell of a beat down... no shit... no pretend tuff.... I would jusf fuck you up... I dont need assholes like you kind to enjoy a smoke.... Not that big of a deal...... Got 2 assholes on this post in 30 minutes..... that is just to much... looks like too many jit bags here to go along with some alright folks.... If you were here I woild knock everyone of you teeth out on the pavement... No shit ...
    Still cant get it [S IZE="7"]ASSHOlE!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
    Thanks for the compliment Ruger. But, seeing as though this is a US hosted board with mostly US hosted members, I'd figure you'd realize that discussing Cuban cigars would not be fair to the patron of the board who pays for the server space and makes sure things run smoothly. You weren't disrupting the good ole' boys, you were being inconsiderate of someone who spends their hard earned cash on providing a place for cigar lovers to discuss cigars. If you were in China and decided to talk about religion on a Chinese hosted forum and server you'd be dead within weeks. Here that won't happen, but the fines, letters and subpoenas are growing for cigar forum patrons state side who are involved with Cubans, and well I just don't want to bring that world of hurt upon some one like Hex providing a great service to you and me for free. Maybe this makes you, as you wrote, an "asshole," but I'd prefer to be an "asshole" like this than one who screwed over Hex.

BTW, if you read the TOA or the new member FAQ, you'd have known this stuff.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

bigpoppapuff Guest

thank you kevin....good words to the ruuugster.,...sadly,as mentioned previously,he probably won't be back....too thin-skinned to play...but pretty tough sounding,huh??...

........a lizard...he slithered back under the rock...

Yeah, we had a great asshat rising back in the spring, it's a might quiet round these parts now. Reckon it's fun to get these types in every once in a while. Too bad that post was his 7th after 6 months of being a member. Clearly had no interest in building into the community.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

<sarcasm>

Hey, I'm kinda new here . . . I was just wondering if you guys know where I can get some good heroin. I've started with marijuana and am trying to work my palate up to something more intense. I've heard from some that say drugs are illegal, and some say they're not. Can i just place an order online? Thanks in advance.

</sarcasm>

6. Default

I aint sharing my Romulen Heroin or Klingon Hash so beat it Chris

LOL

7. Default

How about Absinthe? Can we talk about Absinthe?

I'm 99 & 44/100ths percent sure that it is legal to possess absinthe in the U.S., just not legal to buy or sell it.

ya know, what a day to come back! I love it when the morons are out, and they get their asses smacked. K7 always makes me feel good after reading what he has to say to these dumbasses!
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    <sarcasm>

Hey, I'm kinda new here . . . I was just wondering if you guys know where I can get some good heroin. I've started with marijuana and am trying to work my palate up to something more intense. I've heard from some that say drugs are illegal, and some say they're not. Can i just place an order online? Thanks in advance.

</sarcasm>

completely different story...many of us can,and will,help...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
    ya know, what a day to come back! I love it when the morons are out, and they get their asses smacked. K7 always makes me feel good after reading what he has to say to these dumbasses!

what am I...chopped liver??...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    what am I...chopped liver??...
    I was thinking more along the lines of the result of half a can of Colon Blow, but chopped liver works just as well.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HarvInSTL View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of the result of half a can of Colon Blow, but chopped liver works just as well.
    WTF is "colon blow"... never mind don't answer that.

What a meltdown. He's been a "member" for six months and gets his panties in a bunch as soon as someone corrects him.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    WTF is "colon blow"... never mind don't answer that.

What a meltdown. He's been a "member" for six months and gets his panties in a bunch as soon as someone corrects him.
    haha, too late!

http://thetravisty.com/Saturday_Nigh...Colon_Blow.htm

Nasty Alert!!! Do Not Click!!!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Ruger1v Guest

you good old boys really showed me.... oh what will i do ....... you put me in my place.... You are all so seasoned and thick skinned..... you dumb shits love this .....you should thank me for giving you some moments of joy.... this is the kind of shit you live for..... sure wish i could be thick skinned and hang here ..... guess i will have to go away with my tail tucked...... You aint seen the last of me......You folks really got me mad and I am hurt....... boo hooo....... get a life...... from what i seen your mostly a bunch or West Va. hicks smokin cigars..... I dont give much shit about my grammer...... But i can tell you what the Kubelka-Munk S Parameter is about..... haha ah............. Above it all a guy from this site is going to send me a Cuban.... HA HA
    Oh but that would be illegal....... HA HA

15. Default

Well then fucktard let us all know when you get your 1 cuban LOL . maybe you can do a review for all of us good ole boys/gals. maybe you wil share your much valued and super duper ultra mega secret source in Miami for real cubans brought here from a friend of a cousins grandmother who knows this dude who knows the garbage man near the partagas factory who has a source who sells him cubans for 75$ a box regardless of size or brand.

Do us all a favor and review the lates offerings from Piedra or Quintero you fucking douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Well then fucktard let us all know when you get your 1 cuban LOL . maybe you can do a review for all of us good ole boys/gals. maybe you wil share your much valued and super duper ultra mega secret source in Miami for real cubans brought here from a friend of a cousins grandmother who knows this dude who knows the garbage man near the partagas factory who has a source who sells him cubans for 75$ a box regardless of size or brand.

Do us all a favor and review the lates offerings from Piedra or Quintero you fucking douchebag.
    Be careful, Kevin - if he were standing in front of you, you'd get a beat down!!!

Ruger1v Guest

i will let all of you know how great it is... i will be sure to do the Clinton dip on your mother, Dead(hopefully), or alive, before i smoke it...... Suckers'''''''''

bigpoppapuff Guest

looks like mr tough guy decided to "man up".....any more threats coming??.....tell us more about yourself,pussy......

bigpoppapuff Guest

i will let all of you know how great it is... i will be sure to do the Clinton dip on your mother, Dead(hopefully), or alive, before i smoke it...... Suckers'''''''''

ding,ding,ding...we have a winner...the worst post ever....

i'd suggest,pussy-boy,that you get in a bunch more of really rude shit...before you're gone...

Quote Originally Posted by dpenix76 View Post
    When did ligero1 join here?

I thought the same thing. Same posting style.

Thread Information