Thread: CAO Black or Padron Aniversary

Default CAO Black or Padron Aniversary

Alright, I'm not going to be purchasing for a while (money, money, money, money...MONEY), but I am thinking of going with either the CAO Black or Padron Maduro's or Padron Anniversary.

I love strong cigars, Bolivar Fuerte's are my most recent purchase and I love their strength. I also appreciate a mild but full flavored cigar. So, between the two, which is better in all your all's HO?

G'night,
    Big Mac

Blog Entries

None of the above. Go with Padron 1926.

3. Default

if you're just going to buy one stick-padron 1926

if you're gonna buy a box and you don't mind spending $275 or more then padron anniversario...if money IS an object then padron 3000 maduro

4. Default

If you're looking for a strong cigar on a budget try the Joya De Nicarauga Antano Series. Lots of flavor for less than five bucks a pop. For a more expensive cigar you can't beat the Padron 1926. like CC says.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    If you're looking for a strong cigar on a budget try the Joya De Nicarauga Antano Series. Lots of flavor for less than five bucks a pop. For a more expensive cigar you can't beat the Padron 1926. like CC says.

Very good suggestion on the JdNA...If you go to niceashcigars.com you can pick up a box of 50 machitos for $103, free shipping. Good luck and what ever you get congrats on the box.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Padron 1926...

Thread Information