Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I think I quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23 View Post
    Well...

I was going to post a pic of me smoking a cigar and drinking a beer, but I havent had time to take a pic. I sitll havent had time to even smoke a cigar, tomorrow night I will though.

Kinda funny how it happened though. I caller her, and she said she coudlnt talk because she "had a friend over." I knew something was up so I went over there and sure enough, she had some guy there. Long story short, he wouldnt come to the door, and I told her to never contact me again, ever.

Oh well, thats life right? I think it makes it easier to get over actually because it ended like that.

Luckily he didnt come outside because I would probably be in jail right now for kicking someones teeth in.
    Looks like the solution presents itself. That sucks though. The first chic I was 'in love with' did something similar and it hurt pretty good. You can get over it by getting a good piece of tail.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Mormon church isnt really like a Catholic or Christian mass. Its more like the missionaries will get up and talk about their expiriences when they are on their missions and what not. A bishop (i think thats what he was) will also get up and get a few things about the book of mormon or speak about proclimations. Proclimations is supposed to be the word of god. Mormons also belive that when they prey, god can also answer that prayer and "talk back."

Yeah, it doesnt feel great to find out about something like this, but oh well, thats life right? Im not too worried about it. Ill get over it. Im guessing its only going to take about 4 beers, one hot chick and 1 Ashton VSG.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Back at it...
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Well, alright!! All is right!

bigpoppapuff Guest

that's the way it should have been...you have a good life...enjoy it...let her make other guys lives miserable (and,she will)...

In the foothills of the Cascades near Seattle, WA

WTG Empire!

If that's a pic of you, dude you got yer whole life ahead of you.

Snatch it for all it's worth. It don't come around twice ya know!

You made the right call.

Don't compromise. It's all about you and your life!

Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer.

Yup, thats me in the pic enjoying a RP Vintage 92 and a Firestone Double Barrel on my balcony.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Hey Empire,

I don't mean to resurrect this whole thing. I'm really glad you've rejoined the ranks of the living. I ran across this and just wanted to remind you of what you missed out on.

http://www.mobyinthemorning.com/themansong.cfm

Haha. nice song.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information