Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got Ink? Share it here!

Question

from everyone's experience, do chic's dig ink?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    from everyone's experience, do chic's dig ink?
    I really didn't get it for that factor, but most of the girls I show it to like it. The girl I'm with right now doesn't like it, nor dislike it.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

depends. my girlfriend loves my first tat and is so-so with my second.
    i mention to her bout ink i plan on getting and she jokingly directs me not to.
    really depends...some girls like a lot, some none.

but dont ever get a tattoo to impress anyone, and dont stop yourself from gettin one just cause they are against it. your the one who has to live with it.

Blog Entries

I think that a tattoo that is done tastefully on a guy looks good. The barb wire around that arm, or something reasonably sized that bares meaning for the person. But I am 46 years old and come from a different place then people in their twenties. I think if you can not cover it up if you had to then you might be limiting yourself professionally. If your inspiration is to play guitar and travel in a rock band thats one thing but if you want to be a lawyer I be careful on tattooing body parts you can not cover. I do love the tattoo of your son's foot prints. Chris the artist that does your tattoo's is very good, that must be costing you a fortune!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

5. Default

From experience MOST girls like tattoos in moderation. For example my girlfriend loves the tattoo I have, but when i mention getting another shes not for it. She says that one or two on a guy is nice but dont fill your body with them, I like it the wa it is. I say most girls because some girls love guys covered in tattoos while some dont want any on there guy. It depends on the girl basically.

Got this about a month ago.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Beautiful work, Chris. Who's your artist?

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Beautiful work, Chris. Who's your artist?
    Thanks

Aaron Dunn at Tattoo Art here in Tupelo, MS.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Got this about a month ago.

ooooo sugar skulls are my new fancy a friend of mine got one on her foot that looked sweet that one looks awesome chris your artist does great work!

Here is my Japanese half sleeve I had done a year ago. It is actually not finished, still about 3 hours of work left. I have 12 hours in it so far. After this I am going after another half sleeve and a cover up on a tattoo I have on my inner forearm.

"If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Blog Entries

Default Maduro Man's Ink

Here's a few shots of my Angel Michael and Immaculate Heart of Mary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New 052a.JPG 
Views:	282 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	796   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New 054a.JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	797   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New 053a.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	798  
    Last edited by Maduro Man; 04-15-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Default Large?

Hey guys, by the way.... How did you post the images so large. I can't seem to get passed it making me post a small attachment. Thanks.

Rather than posting the picture as an attachment, host it online through a site like www.photobucket.com. Once the image is hosted, you can copy/paste the image tag right onto a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro Man View Post
    Here's a few shots of my Angel Michael and Immaculate Heart of Mary.
    Got this done in S.F. @ Tattoo City by a guy named Jef Whitehead...Took about 15 hours in total.

Thought I would throw up some of the new work I got this year on my sleeve since it has been more than a year since I last posted my work in progress. This is after a couple more sittings with still one or two more to go.

The mask on the back of my forearm was free handed...no stencil.

Zino Davidoff

+1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

thats a crazy sleeve man!! nice work. you found a great artist.

Blog Entries

That is pretty intense.....what made you choose that picture?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    That is pretty intense.....what made you choose that picture?
    I gave my artist free reign. He asked what I wanted, I told him to do whatever he wanted to do. That's what I ended up with. Very happy with it so far. Still another sitting to go. Probably won't finish it up until beginning of the year.
    Zino Davidoff

+1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Sorry to bring up an older thread but I was searching for tattoo threads before I started a new one and found this. I love my ink and love to share and hear what people think, and hear about their ink of course.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
    This was my first. Two and a half hours of work on one of the top five most painful (and awkward) places a week after my 18th, wanted it for 3 years. Got me addicted. I got this because no matter what you do and whatever happens you have to love your life. I know it sounds lame but just seeing this makes me happy and helps get rid of the stupid things in life that I worry about.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

My second and most recent. I got the idea from Fight Club, the book more than the movie but the movie did get it right for the most part. Tyler (Brad Pitt) says that "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile." Depressing but true. I took it to mean that I am not better than anyone so I shouldn't be an egotistical prick, but at the same time, no one is better than I am so I don't need to deal with peoples bad mouthing and shit. Love it, drew it myself so it feels more personal to me.. Got it placed a little below my wrist so I can cover with a long sleeve when I need to. Got to get a job for with the Fire Department

I am planning another one with the quote "Not all those who wander are lost". I designed it with a compass. When I stop buying cigars and save some cash I will get it done and post a pic of it.

Thread Information