Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got Ink? Share it here!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr. cox View Post
    Sorry to bring up an older thread but I was searching for tattoo threads before I started a new one and found this. I love my ink and love to share and hear what people think, and hear about their ink of course.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
    This was my first. Two and a half hours of work on one of the top five most painful (and awkward) places a week after my 18th, wanted it for 3 years. Got me addicted. I got this because no matter what you do and whatever happens you have to love your life. I know it sounds lame but just seeing this makes me happy and helps get rid of the stupid things in life that I worry about.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

My second and most recent. I got the idea from Fight Club, the book more than the movie but the movie did get it right for the most part. Tyler (Brad Pitt) says that "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile." Depressing but true. I took it to mean that I am not better than anyone so I shouldn't be an egotistical prick, but at the same time, no one is better than I am so I don't need to deal with peoples bad mouthing and shit. Love it, drew it myself so it feels more personal to me.. Got it placed a little below my wrist so I can cover with a long sleeve when I need to. Got to get a job for with the Fire Department

I am planning another one with the quote "Not all those who wander are lost". I designed it with a compass. When I stop buying cigars and save some cash I will get it done and post a pic of it.
    'tis better to bump an old thread with a pertinent post, rather than start a clone thread (which I've done)

Cool tats. It's always interesting to hear the reason behind them.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    'tis better to bump an old thread with a pertinent post, rather than start a clone thread (which I've done)

Cool tats. It's always interesting to hear the reason behind them.

Will
    I figured it was the wise choice.

I think stories are the reason for tattoos. That's why I can't stand it when people get a stupid flower or something just to get a tattoo. But its their body so whatever.

3. Default

No tats. No identifying marks on my body for security cameras to identify
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

see now that's why I love kevin..he is always thinking ahead

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    No tats. No identifying marks on my body for security cameras to identify
    Thats why you get them in a place where you can cover them up. Its a pretty easy plan.

6. Default

Thats why you get them in a place where you can cover them up. Its a pretty easy plan.
    That plan makes no sense. That is like having a 2 foot long dick and wearing baggy pants.
    The older I get ,the better I was

I figured it was the wise choice.

I think stories are the reason for tattoos. That's why I can't stand it when people get a stupid flower or something just to get a tattoo. But its their body so whatever.
    Ok. I won't post a pic of the daisy on my ass.

Here is one I had done on my ankle back in '07- The atypical Jesus fish (trinity symbol interwoven as fins):

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Have my angel and reaper on my back

My sexy lady cop

and my hot rod pin-up, Ive gotten her colored since and added a car on the inside of the arm behind her, still haven't taken any pics tho. Im a big fan of pin-ups

This started as just the center portion. It was a medalion from an old girlfriend representing the trinity of mind, body & soul. I like the sentiment though don't miss the girlfriend The rest was an addition drawn by a good friend by request. I asked for something more around the outside and he delivered. It wraps around both side of my shoulder and onto my chest but I don't seem to have pics of the rest at the moment.

My Grateful Dead homage I told my artist I wanted a (Steal Your Face for those 'heads out there) GD skull with stars in the upper area. He started in on this, stopped & said "Do you trust me?" Having seen how he turned a two dimensional sticker into a 3-D landscape I agreed and he managed a tye-dyed tattoo We had talked about that during my consultation and how it was inpossible. I fucking love this guy!

This is my wedding crest. I asked one of my best friends, who stood with me and my brother at the service, to draw a family crest. She used mine and my wife's, Karen, intials along with our last. I had it done at a random shop but the artist was great. Less than an hour and all with the line needle, no fill.

My Simpsons tattoo. You can tell a true Simpsons fanatic when they recognize this. The pic isn't clear enough to see my wife's name tattooed on the fish's arm. It was her idea and both I & our artist said in unison "At tattoo...with a tattoo..." An odd note, the shop's piecing artist has a Hellfish on his leg too.

Unfortunately our artist moved to Idaho to be close to his mom. 6 hours each way but I'm planning on a new one this summer. Nothing like a family vacation to Moscow, ID so Daddy can get some new ink. Hell, after that drive, I'm betting Mommy doesn't go home without a new one herself

Default Nsfw?

Check out my cock tattoo (need to scroll -- just to be safe):

[IMG][/IMG]

This isn't my tattoo -- but I thought it would be good for a laugh.

Nice cock ...uhm I mean rooster

lol like that last one let me see if I can get this to work for me have a pic of my last tat having family that can do the work is always a bonus :) I'll save the why to see if anyone can tell what it is you would be surprised by how many actually miss it.
    Last edited by Steele; 03-16-2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: grr ok can someone tell me how to post pic or is it just too late for me to be messin with this

Nice tat man
    Last edited by dr. cox; 03-17-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Odd that should not be there you must have gotten it before I edited. Now let me try this again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1043..jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	1569  

Blog Entries

Bump for the new people

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information