Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuba Bound

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Well, vacation is finally here.

Just finished packing and nothing left to do but pull a few Maduros out of the cooli / humidors to try to barter a bit with the cigar shop staff.

I'll be back in touch on the 21st, the day after I get back That should be just about the time the Review These package gets here from across the big pond.

Have a safe week everyone. See y'all in 9 days or so!!
    Have a great trip. You deserve it
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Have fun Jim, see you when you get back.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Default Don't forget the...

.... oh, its too late.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Well hes gone but I am jealous I was in Santa Lucia last winter and it was god-liek this time of year.

Hey Newfie which resort did you stay at in Santa Lucia? I stayed at the Gran Club Santa Lucia.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    Hey Newfie which resort did you stay at in Santa Lucia? I stayed at the Gran Club Santa Lucia.
    We were right next door at the Brisas Santa Lucia. We did walk through the GC and thought it was nice. We said we'll check out the prices on our next trip to Cuba and possible stay there.

What were your thoughts on the Gran Club??
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Do you have your trip written up yet? Looking forward to hearing more about it!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    We were right next door at the Brisas Santa Lucia. We did walk through the GC and thought it was nice. We said we'll check out the prices on our next trip to Cuba and possible stay there.

What were your thoughts on the Gran Club??
    Food was supposedly the best... But I got poisoned and lost two days of thre week I was there. It was nice asthetically. Its more of a Canadian crowd there instead of european elsewhere ( I am told ). I enjoyed it alot. But they accomidations where sketchy, the bathroom in the room I was in flooded and I called maintenance...they never came. My opinion could also be skewed because I watched my college football team lose in a bowl game in a up game and the cubans working there were making fun of us.

My only other problem was the older crowd, there were like five college age kids at the resort which meant I was pretty bored. I think we paid 1000 for a week/person over christmas break but don't quote me.

Thread Information