I found this hysterical and absolutely worth sharing... please note I know this does not apply to all women. I wish I could meet the guy that wrote this and buy him a beer or a smoke.

Funny because it's true.

Quote is taken from here.

Re: SBF - Why Is It Difficult!!!!! - w4m - 36 - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2006-07-23, 9:05AM EDT

Dear SBF,

You posed the following riddle to the sages who frequent CL's "Casual Encounters" board:

"Ugh! I have been looking for a really sexy, sensual, attractive man with a "high" libido to have sex on a regular basis. Why is this "so" difficult? Basically, all you need to be single (not married), tall, attractive, CLEAN, well endowed (8" - 9 ")w/a strong gift of knowing how to give pleasure to a woman. Also, be someone who I can have a conversation and drink with outside of the bedroom because if I am bored >>>> I am going home!!!

I am single(no attachments), attractive, 5"8 1/2, great smile. I have some meat on bones, curvy, sexy and sensual. D*D free and would like to stay that way!!

READ THIS >>>>>I am not interested in 1 liners, married man or emails with pix and no name and vice versa. Basically, tell me "a little" about yourself and what you expect."

I think I can answer your question...no, I KNOW I can answer your question.

Let's start with geography. You're in NY which has a population in the Greater Metro area of about 13 million. Slightly more than half of these are women and, since you're looking for a man, that gives you a pool of about 6 million males. One of the few things you don't specify is age, so I'll generously assume an age range of beween 18 and 50. Taking a rough guess, let's say that drops your pool of males down to about 3 million. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the 18-30 year old men are still so shallow as to prefer women their own age or younger and some proportion of the 40-50 year old men are going through a mid-life crisis and are fantasizing about women only slightly older than their daughters. Let's say this reduces you to a pool of about 1.5 million.

1.5 million is still a heck of a big selection pool but once you remove those men who, because of bigotry or their own sexual fantasies, prefer non-black ladies (their loss in my opinion and more for the rest of us), then I think we can safely say we're down to about a million guys.

The next step is availability. Many, indeed most, will already be in relationships. They're either married, engaged, monogamously involved or, in the case of three to five percent of them, gay. It would be generous to assume that this did not apply to at least 60% of the remaining million.

Now, we're down to 400,000 men in the greater NYC area from which to choose. By the way, this is assuming that every single one of these men is net savvy and knows about CL.

This brings us to your criteria. Let's take them one at a time. I'll wrap "sexy, sensual, attractive" up as a single requirement. Considering that these 400,000 men are still available, I'd guess that a smaller percentage than normal could be called "sexy" or "attractive". Women are nearly always more particular about this than men (we are scarcely better than dogs), so I believe it would not be to draconian to let 300,000 of these lads off the hook. We're now down to 100,000 single men in NYC who might be attracted to you and who you might consider attractive.

Your next differentiating requirement is "tall". This is to women what boobs are to men or the phrase "must be slim". Since height is distributed along a bell curve and the average American male is now 5'10", you've just eliminated at least 60, probably 75%, of your dating pool. I'm going with 75% because my experience is that 6ft is some sort of holy number for some women and less than 25% of men are over 6ft.

You're now down to 25,000 candidates in all of NYC...getting a little nervous?

Here we get to my favorite useless criteria.."well-endowed". You even specify the number of inches (8-9). Again, we go back to the numbers and the average American male gets the job done (or,perhaps not done, I suppose) with the regulation issue 6" penis. I have one of those and it's been a workhorse beyond compare for these past 45 years. But no, you're special and you need more...much more. I took gym for many years and can assure you that the number of men, even when height is taken into consideration, who reach the penis length you require is a very small proportion of the population. Since the current 25,000 member pool is already made up of very tall men, let's assume that there's double the number of well-endowed males. Let's say 20 rather than 10%.

You're now down to 5,000 men in all of NYC.

You also asked for a CLEAN man in caps so I'll assume this is important. Not sure what you mean here (clean of disease, clean shirts, clean apartment), but knowing men, no more than half of these chaps will fit a scrupulous women's definition of cleanliness. Just the statistical probability of herpes alone should eliminate about half these guys.

We're now down to 2,500 dudes for you. You have two remaining criteria, however, which bodes more ill for your prospects.

Turns out you want a man with the "gift of knowing how to give pleasure to a woman". I won't even elaborate on this, but suffice it to say that by it's very definition of being a "gift", no more than 1 in ten men should posess it.

250 men and dropping.

Your last demand is that the lucky joe who gets the incomparable pleasure of bedding your rare soul must be capable of "conversation" in such a manner as to prevent your boredom. Given that you're a woman who needs tall, sexy men with 9" dicks and a "gift" for pleasure, I suspect you're easily bored. Shall we say 10%???

25 brave lads left to go nobly into that breach.

Finally, we hear a little about you. Not much in the way of detail, no word of your "gifts", but you do tell us that you are "curvy" with some meat on your bones. This is CL speak for anything from a little chubby to obese. Nothing wrong with this mind you, nothing wrong at all. Personally, I prefer a woman built for comfort rather than speed. You must be cognizant, however, that these handsome, tall, articulate,well-endowed and sexually gifted men will probably already have their pick of a wide variety of, shall we say, more glamorous women? Women whose curves more nearly resemble those seen in Playboy and Maxim.

Nonetheless, I think it's reasonable that 4 or 5 of these fellas would prefer a beefy girl like you to the anorexic waifs we see in fashion magazines. 5 guys in NYC. 5. That's FIVE.

Though no longer single, I once was and though I met some of your criteria (attractive, articulate, sexy, "gift for pleasure"), I did not meet many of your other criteria (well-endowed and tall). Nonetheless, I had a nearly inexhaustible selection of wonderful, attractive, sexy, strong and intelligent women to choose from. Even had I the inclination to go onto CL, I was too busy dating and having sex to bother.

Do you think your five Knights will be even more inclined? I doubt it.

Now you know. Not such a mystery any more is it?

this is in or around reality

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests