Thread: Da Bears!!!!!

Default Da Bears!!!!!

WHAT A GAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!

I don't think my buddy and I sat down the entire 4th Quarter.... just WOW!!!!

A bunch of people have said they didn't deserve to win but the way their defense stepped up in the 4th I feel they (the Defense and Special Teams) deserved to win.

I will major props to the Cardinal's new QB... he's going to be awesome in the coming years.

If the Card's would have played a bit hard in the 1st half and went for the 2nd before halftime instead of settling for the Field Goal they could have pulled out a win. I hate them but I was let down to not even see them attempt for the end zone on that last series of the 1/2. What WUSSIES!!!
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

The passing game put the cards in the lead and then the team, for reasons wholly unknown to me, left that and tried to become a running team against one of the best D's in the league. Coaching cost the cards the game. If they had stuck with a passing offense and let the QB do his job I think they could have taken that one.

Tyler, I Hate You, You Won By .01, You Bastige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information