1 9.09%
  • Wish I could/Thinking about doing it

5 45.45%
  • No, on the wagon

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Home Brew Poll

Default Home Brew Poll

How many of you guys brew your own beer, either at home or at your micro brewery? I dont know if i can get this thing to do a proper vote/poll for me, so i guess just leave a post.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

When (and if) I move into the new house I am definately investing in some homebrew kit. I just want to make some cranberry cider / beer.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

3. Default

I've been thinking about for some time. I've tasted some on occasion and it was tremendous.

Blog Entries

I had a few just in the last couple of weeks that a friend (ex-boss and co-worker) gave me.
    I have all the stuff but it's been a few years since I last made any. I think I made a grand total of two batches. The first batch was horrible but the second went quickly. Must have been good!!
    --Gerald

Blog Entries

I can't vote because you didn't have a choice:

"No, I have absolutely no interest."

I know a guy from ClubStogie, (screen name Altbier) who's very much into home brewing. I've tasted some of his stuff and it's fantastic but I have absolutely no interest in taking this on as a hobby.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I can't vote because you didn't have a choice:

"No, I have absolutely no interest."

I know a guy from ClubStogie, (screen name Altbier) who's very much into home brewing. I've tasted some of his stuff and it's fantastic but I have absolutely no interest in taking this on as a hobby.
    Guess I should have not included the wagon part, huh?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

You guys who are thinking about homebrewing should try it. I've been brewing for about 12 yrs. The only absolute is sanitation. If you sanitize properly you can do anything you want. The variables are endless. With all the grains and hops and yeast choices, the sky's the limit! Kegging is the way to go, no washing,sanitizing,filling, and capping all those bottles.

Thread Information