Thread: Fogs In Here!!!!

Default Fogs In Here!!!!

NEWB QUESTION TIME!!!!!

I've searched around the board.... I've read the internet lingo slang FAQ on another site that was linked.... I've read the cigar lingo slang FAQ... mentioned on that same site and I'm still farking clueless..... so.... here it goes

[PUTS ON FLAMESUIT JUST IN CASE]

What is up with some of your signatures?

Field Mice, Persimmons, Raisins, Termites, Pomegrantes, Funky Chickens

I know it's gotta have something to do with smokes... DUH!!!!

I thought it might have to do with aging (Raisins and Termites) or maybe good cigars that got dried out and you're trying to rescue? I want to know for sure so I'm asking.... after some more digging and better searching it's some sort of reward system? Ummm.... but still no real concrete answer.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks.

~Another Damn Newb
    Last edited by Loudpipes78; 10-18-2006 at 10:33 PM.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

lol

edit: that reminds me...I am due for an update
    Last edited by drew_goring; 10-18-2006 at 10:58 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

It is part of the Mystery of the Leaf!

bigpoppapuff Guest

not even close.....and,btw....bananas and apes were taken..

Blog Entries

Ya see, there's this lame-assed cigar board called "ClubStogie" which uses some childish theme with "gorillas" where they get "bananas" under some asinine criteria. They also have a rating system or "ring gauge" where they create an image of self-importance among themselves. The theory is the higher your ring gauge, the more respected you are which is all a load of bullshit.

So here we started with aardvarks and termites and raisins since aardvarks eat those and we let people assign themselves their own points of self importance which is about as credible as the silliness on ClubStogie aka "BananaLand." Oh, the "funky chicken" count is your number of posts divided by one hundred. Looks like I need to update mine!

Somewhere along the line, Sid (bigpoppapuff) decided to change Aardvarks/termites/raisins to funky chickens and pomegranates. Sid is in charge of that shit. I think he changed it again and I lost track....

I hope that clears things up.

So feel free to assign yourself anything you want. Afterall, YOU are the master of your universe!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-18-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

well, I dropped one of my cyanide vials and accidentally killed all my termites, thus reducing my cred to nil. Then the aardark started getting hungry and in his delusional state, tangled with a gorilla. He killed the semian bastard, but caught venereal rabies (At least it looked like he was trying to kill the ape) and he won't die but he just keeps getting uglier, meaner, and bigger because he has developed an affinity for funky chicken. He's getting harder to control but I expect his days are numbered because someone put a bounty on him and animal control is watching my house 24/7. I've allied with the 'vark and his reconnaissance reports that the field mice are running wild and have bivuoaced in both bathrooms. He switched the raisins out for xtc to try to lure the little vermin bastards out, but they keep stealing it and actually seem encouraged. I've got 18 kilos of C4 coming from amazon.com and I'm gonna get those fuckers. We gonna have pomegranite surprise. he.
    Last edited by basil; 10-19-2006 at 01:00 AM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I don't know all the ancient history (and really don't care to) but I do post on Club Stogie. They have a pipe section there that I really like. I've met some great people there and the 28th I'm herfing with some of them. Looking forward to it.
    I like this board, as well. Not as many people makes for a whole different experience that I'm more comfortable with. And Sid's here.
    I could care less about the point scales but thanks for clearing that up. I might have gotten around to asking one of these days. Probably not, though.
    Last edited by designwise1; 10-19-2006 at 01:23 AM.
    --Gerald

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by designwise1 View Post
    I don't know all the ancient history (and really don't care to) but I do post on Club Stogie. They have a pipe section there that I really like. I've met some great people there and the 28th I'm herfing with some of them. Looking forward to it.
    I like this board, as well. Not as many people makes for a whole different experience that I'm more comfortable with. And Sid's here.
    I could care less about the point scales but thanks for clearing that up. I might have gotten around to asking one of these days. Probably not, though.
    I've met some great people from that board as well but that doesn't change the fact that the site owner (pds) is a complete piece of shit along with his asslicker radar. A couple of the mods are great guys like IHT, kansashat, motheman and SeanGAR but unfortunately, their hands are tied and the tone is set by the asswipes pds and radar. Most people who have been around cigar boards for a while won't have anything to do with that place. The good people find there way to other boards while the asshats like SvilleKid and quite a few others pretty much just stay there because they can't function on the normal cigar boards.

The history is far from "ancient" but if you choose to put your head in the sand and not want to know about it then go for it. Of course it's hard for any of us to prove our points about the shitty way that board is run because the site owner deletes threads and posts to hide the evidence.

In the meantime, assign yourself some funky chickens and field mice but check with Sid first about the latest standards for that because like I said, he's in charge of that shit.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    snip... but check with Sid first about the latest standards for that because like I said, he's in charge of that shit.
    Bill, when I met with Sid and Dan in Buffalo in August, Sid was mentioning something about "Rock, Paper, Scissors" so I think he's going through his second childhood. Nobody knows what will be next since he's, as you say, "In charge of that shit"!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

AHA! Gotta love stupid asshat E-drama. There is a board that I know the owners of as well as a large amount of their mods and one of the dudes is a complete fucknugget so I have a clue what y'all are talking about. Personally I prefer a smaller board that I won't get lost in and can actually make some new E-Friends and BOTL. I already know the next time I'm in Buffalo I'll have somebody to smoke with.

Thanks for the clarification because I was highly confused as to WTF was going on.

Is this one of the first times ever a Newb has actually asked a good question?

Quote Originally Posted by Loudpipes78 View Post
    AHA! Gotta love stupid asshat E-drama. There is a board that I know the owners of as well as a large amount of their mods and one of the dudes is a complete fucknugget so I have a clue what y'all are talking about. Personally I prefer a smaller board that I won't get lost in and can actually make some new E-Friends and BOTL. I already know the next time I'm in Buffalo I'll have somebody to smoke with.

Thanks for the clarification because I was highly confused as to WTF was going on.

Is this one of the first times ever a Newb has actually asked a good question?
    The rest of us just figured it out!

Hey, you anywhere near the Deer Run golf course off of Red Bug Road? I lived down there from 90-93.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    The rest of us just figured it out!

Hey, you anywhere near the Deer Run golf course off of Red Bug Road? I lived down there from 90-93.

I live behind the Hooter's and Rocky's Replay off of 436 (between Howell Branch and Red Bug) so yeah... I live in the general area.

90-93 I hadn't moved up here yet... still lived down in Deerfield Beach, FL

bigpoppapuff Guest

AHA! Gotta love stupid asshat E-drama. There is a board that I know the owners of as well as a large amount of their mods and one of the dudes is a complete fucknugget so I have a clue what y'all are talking about. Personally I prefer a smaller board that I won't get lost in and can actually make some new E-Friends and BOTL. ****I already know the next time I'm in Buffalo I'll have somebody to smoke with.

*****Is this one of the first times ever a Newb has actually asked a good question?

i won't be around...i'll be busy...so will bluesman..

it wasn't that good...

Friggin post whore.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i won't be around...i'll be busy...so will bluesman..

Well you got some time to get unbusy cuz if and when I do come up it won't be till after the damn white stuff goes away completely.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Well you got some time to get unbusy cuz if and when I do come up it won't be till after the damn white stuff goes away completely.

so,you're looking at july??.....

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Well, in my newbie first post I guessed that the termite, persimmons, mice, funky chicken, rasions thing involved some sort of pagen ritual requireing nude dancing around campfires.

AND I HAVE YET TO BE PROVEN WRONG!

Be afraid LoudPipes, be very afraid.
    Last edited by Dru Lee Parsec; 10-19-2006 at 01:08 PM.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Lee Parsec View Post
    Well, in my newbie first post I guessed that the termite, persimmons, mice, funky chicken, rasions thing involved some sort of pagen ritual requireing nude dancing around campfires.

AND I HAVE YET TO BE PROVEN WRONG!

Be afraid LoudPipes, be very afraid.
    Damn right...Be very afraid. I pissed off a bunch of folks here and they took my termites, rasins, funky chickens, aardvarks, and balls away.

Don't have a clue where they are or who has them.

By the way CC and George are the Pagan nude campfire dancers.

Thread Information