Thread: Other forms of tobbaco

1. Default Other forms of tobbaco

I didn't know where to post this so I threw it in here. I have been enjoying the pleasures of snuff for the past few years. Not the crap you put between your gums but that you sniff. Most tobbaco stores don't even carry good snuff. I have only seen Ozona at tobbaconists. I enjoy the English style and am a fan of Fribourgh and Treyers line. They are an extremely old tobbaconist that catered to many people including the late Naploean Bonapart. Anyone else enjoy snuff? Also, I am becoming curious to pipe tobbaco. Any other pipe smokers? Any pipe smoke that tastes (somewhat) like a cigar?

Heavily into pipes and no, cigars and pipes not the same. Pipes IMHO take more skill than a cigar. If you really want to smoke pipes, get a Dr Grabow or a Cheap Meersham pipe off Ebay. And if you have a local B&M that sells pipe tobacco, try the house blends which sell from my experience $1.50 to $2.25 an ounce. Plus, plenty of online places that sell pipe tobacco.

bigpoppapuff Guest

the snuff you speak of is excellent.....i don't use it often (maybe once or twice a year)...but it is good.....

on my never list....chew and cigarettes...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peat
    Heavily into pipes and no, cigars and pipes not the same. Pipes IMHO take more skill than a cigar. If you really want to smoke pipes, get a Dr Grabow or a Cheap Meersham pipe off Ebay. And if you have a local B&M that sells pipe tobacco, try the house blends which sell from my experience $1.50 to $2.25 an ounce. Plus, plenty of online places that sell pipe tobacco.

the best sight for pipe tobacco......pipesandcigars.com

Blog Entries

Brought this one back from the dead, didn't I?

Mars sells pipe tobacco and snuff at very reasonable prices. I've recently become interested in trying snuff. Anyone have a favorite?
    --Gerald

Thread Information