Thread: Blogs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SFG75 Guest

Default Blogs

I'm a big fan of a few blogs out there. I check DailyKos very consistently and I enjoy the stuff that they put together. Other than a few, the rest tend to not really hold my interest at all. What all blogs do you guys visit? Do you have your own blogs? I've been checking out a few blogging sites and might do something related to cigars and politics. It looks really tempting-yet another thing that would take up a lot of time in my life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I'm a big fan of a few blogs out there. I check DailyKos very consistently and I enjoy the stuff that they put together. Other than a few, the rest tend to not really hold my interest at all. What all blogs do you guys visit? Do you have your own blogs? I've been checking out a few blogging sites and might do something related to cigars and politics. It looks really tempting-yet another thing that would take up a lot of time in my life.

Will you just STFU PLEASE ???

Take your stupid politics the hell on outta here. I hope you do find something that takes up some time in your life to get you to not post here. That would be nice.

SFG75 Guest

Okay folks, I'm busy working on my blog and will throw it in my "home page" URL section in my profile soon. Will see how long this lasts.

Blog Entries

Oh the agony......

Please spare us, no one give a crap about your political crap here Scotty.

SFG75 Guest

Well, the process is pretty easy to do. I have it all set up and posted a few things. I'm off to a great start-will have to learn how to post pictures and the like later on.

SFG thx for the info. I have never visitied a Blog Site before . . . I will have to check them out.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Thread Information