Thread: Blogs

SFG75 Guest

Default Blogs

I'm a big fan of a few blogs out there. I check DailyKos very consistently and I enjoy the stuff that they put together. Other than a few, the rest tend to not really hold my interest at all. What all blogs do you guys visit? Do you have your own blogs? I've been checking out a few blogging sites and might do something related to cigars and politics. It looks really tempting-yet another thing that would take up a lot of time in my life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I'm a big fan of a few blogs out there. I check DailyKos very consistently and I enjoy the stuff that they put together. Other than a few, the rest tend to not really hold my interest at all. What all blogs do you guys visit? Do you have your own blogs? I've been checking out a few blogging sites and might do something related to cigars and politics. It looks really tempting-yet another thing that would take up a lot of time in my life.

Will you just STFU PLEASE ???

Take your stupid politics the hell on outta here. I hope you do find something that takes up some time in your life to get you to not post here. That would be nice.

SFG75 Guest

Okay folks, I'm busy working on my blog and will throw it in my "home page" URL section in my profile soon. Will see how long this lasts.

Blog Entries

Oh the agony......

Please spare us, no one give a crap about your political crap here Scotty.

SFG75 Guest

Well, the process is pretty easy to do. I have it all set up and posted a few things. I'm off to a great start-will have to learn how to post pictures and the like later on.

SFG thx for the info. I have never visitied a Blog Site before . . . I will have to check them out.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Iced T Guest

Man do I ever hate blogs... but I have one. WARNING, there is NO interesting or useful information there. It's good for family, friends and such, so they have somewhere to go while my "real" website gets up.

I read Cigar_Jack's and Fumo Santo and luxist's cigar section. I stay away from political blogs though because they are all just a bunch of wacko's

I visit www.wtfman.com every 6 months or so. It's related mostly too RPG video games but I like the guys who run the site. They have some good opinions on games and life I've been going there for about 8 years now. Before I ever even heard the word "blog" I was visiting this site.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iced T
    Man do I ever hate blogs... but I have one. WARNING, there is NO interesting or useful information there. It's good for family, friends and such, so they have somewhere to go while my "real" website gets up.
    LMAO
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo
    I read Cigar_Jack's and Fumo Santo and luxist's cigar section. I stay away from political blogs though because they are all just a bunch of wacko's

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Even though I'm a very partisian political person and I'll talk about what I do relative to my involvment in politics from time to time, I generally try and steer clear of "campaigning" on cigar boards because mose people don't want to hear it.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-14-2005 at 11:38 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hello! I actually found this forum while researching other cigar blogs. I did a search and found this post on the forum. Well, it seems to be one of the nicer cigar forums out there too, so I bookmarked it.

I started my cigar blog a month or so ago. I am in college so I am more of a casual/budget smoker but when I try something out I plan on writing up about it. I am looking for other people to help post too. I know your forum already has reviews etc so I feel kinda weird this being my first post, but I will return to the forum and I have some of the blogs I found through this site linked to mine now and are keeping track of them with my news reader, so expect me to link to your stories :)

So anyway, my blog is at http://www.stogiesmoke.com if anyone wants to check it out. I don't have a lot of traffic yet as I haven't really told many people about it. So leave a comment if something interests you and if you want you can sign up for an account on the site and submit a post and I will check it over and then publish it.

I was thinking of doing a cigar places around the world type thing if I can find some other posters to take some pictures of their local cigar shop or cigar smoking spot etc. and tell us about it.

Well now I have to get back to studyinf ro my Calculus 2 exam I have tomorrow, but I hope to hear from you and I will return to this forum to read all the back posts I have missed when I get the time!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Hello! I actually found this forum while researching other cigar blogs. I did a search and found this post on the forum. Well, it seems to be one of the nicer cigar forums out there too, so I bookmarked it.

I started my cigar blog a month or so ago. I am in college so I am more of a casual/budget smoker but when I try something out I plan on writing up about it. I am looking for other people to help post too. I know your forum already has reviews etc so I feel kinda weird this being my first post, but I will return to the forum and I have some of the blogs I found through this site linked to mine now and are keeping track of them with my news reader, so expect me to link to your stories :)

So anyway, my blog is at http://www.stogiesmoke.com if anyone wants to check it out. I don't have a lot of traffic yet as I haven't really told many people about it. So leave a comment if something interests you and if you want you can sign up for an account on the site and submit a post and I will check it over and then publish it.

I was thinking of doing a cigar places around the world type thing if I can find some other posters to take some pictures of their local cigar shop or cigar smoking spot etc. and tell us about it.

Well now I have to get back to studyinf ro my Calculus 2 exam I have tomorrow, but I hope to hear from you and I will return to this forum to read all the back posts I have missed when I get the time!

Good to have you here, we have a pretty good group of people. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Happy smokes to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Good to have you here, we have a pretty good group of people. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Happy smokes to ya.
    Don't mind Scotty... He's a pest, but he's harmless...

Please vote in my poll:

Is Scotty a Leg-Humper poll...
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-07-2005 at 01:51 PM.

SFG75 Guest

A neat cigar blog on the net is appropriately titled. . . . . Cigar Blogger.

Thread Information