Thread: Hilarious Dubbing of Hitler

1. Default Hilarious Dubbing of Hitler

Life: Sexually transmitted, always fatal.

Blog Entries

My dad still calls Beetle's "Hitler Strikers"
    I owned one once. Dad was embarrassed for me to park in front of his house. "What will the neighbors think?" he asked me more than once. Then I bought a Nissan. I heard Pearl Harbor stories for months.
    --Gerald

Pretty funny DW1,that reminds me of a customer I had a while back who was a Ranger in the Pacific in WW2.We got on the subject of Japanese cars and he had me in the floor talking about them.Needless to say,he defenitely had no use for the Japanese.
    Last edited by dpenix76; 10-20-2006 at 03:32 PM.

That's some funny shit right there

Sorry, but I don't find anything about Hitler funny. Even with a funny subtitle and bad acting. I've never seen this movie, but I don't want to think about what he was really saying. To me, throwing a light air on his shit dilutes it. And his shit stank lets not forget it ever .
    Call me a killjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sprangalang View Post
    Sorry, but I don't find anything about Hitler funny. Even with a funny subtitle and bad acting. I've never seen this movie, but I don't want to think about what he was really saying. To me, throwing a light air on his shit dilutes it. And his shit stank lets not forget it ever .
    Call me a killjoy.
    Dude,your a killjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sprangalang View Post
    Call me a killjoy.
    While possibly in poor taste in light of what he was really saying (though I would guess he was saying that he was defeated - not a bad thing) you should not shy away from knowing everything you can about history.

So many people want to just push everything (WWII, Vietnam, 9-11) under the rug and forget about it. The fugg'n TV stations won't even play clips of 9-11 attacks anymore, not even on the anniversary. People soon forget and become complacent again. What happened to all of the flags and gung-ho-go-kill-the-terrorists attitude.

My point is don't ignore the lessons of history. You SHOULD be thinking about what he was really saying in the clip. The moment you forget it you become another vicitm of the evil doers of the world.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Verbal (played by Kevin Spacey) in The Usual Suspects
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Hi Jason - where have you been hiding?

Blog Entries

I believe the same as what Jaewing said. Something I truely believe is "Those who can not remember the past are condemed to repeat it"

This is a translation of what is said in the movie if you are courious.

Krebs-

"The Enemy has broken through along a wide front. They have taken Zossen to the south and are advancing to Stahnsdorf. The're on the northren outskirts between Frohnau and Pankow. They've reached Lichtenburg, Mahlsdorf, and Karlshorst to the east."

Hitler-

"Steiner's assault will bring it under control"

Krebs-
    "My Fuhrer(Leader)...Steiner..."

Jodl-
    "Steiner coudn't mobilize enough men. He wasn't able to carry out the assault"

Hilter removes his glasses

Hitler-

"These men will stay here: Keitel, Jodl, Krebs, and Bergdorf"

Hitler starts his yelling-

"That was an Order! Steiner's assault was an order! Who do you think you are to disobey an order that I give? So this is what is has come to! The miliatry has been lying to me. Everybody has been lying to me. Even the SS. Our Generals are a bunch of contemptible, disloyal cowards."

Burgdorf-

"My Leader, I can't permit you to insult the soldiers..."

Hilter-

"They are cowards, traitors, and failures!"

Burgdorf-

"My Leader, this is outragieous!"

Hilter-

"Our Generals are the scum of the German people! Not a shred of Honor! They call themselves generals. Years at the Miliatry Academy just to learn how to hold a knife and fork! For years, the miliatry has hindered my plans! They've put every kind of obstacle in my way! What I should have done is liquidate all the high-ranking officers, as Stalin did!"

"I never attended an academy, and yet I have counquered Europe all by myself! Traitors! I've been betrayed and decieved from the very beginning! What a monstrous betrayal of the German people. But all those traitors will pay. They'll pay with their own blood. They shall drown in their own blood."

Traudl-

"Gerda, please calm yourself"

Hitler-

"My orders have fallen on deaf ears. Under these circumstances, I am no longer able to lead...It's over. The war is lost. But, gentlemen, if you believe I'm going to leave Berlin, you are seriously mistaken. I'd rather blow my brains out."

"Do whatever you like"

Thread Information