Thread: loudpipes!!!...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default loudpipes!!!...

i've decided to accept you as a good member here......in spite of the fact that you've only been here for a short time.
    you've contributed in a proper manner......i don't know about any of the other members....you've got a thumbs up from me......

Here is one more vote

...and another

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i've decided to accept you as a good member here......in spite of the fact that you've only been here for a short time.
    you've contributed in a proper manner......i don't know about any of the other members....you've got a thumbs up from me......
    Oh - the construction project has started, Sid??? Well - how nice!!!

The only problem is - the house is not fully burnt down yet. You really oughta let the fire die down before starting construction. You know what they say - "don't build your house on sand..."

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Oh - the construction project has started, Sid??? Well - how nice!!!

The only problem is - the house is not fully burnt down yet. You really oughta let the fire die down before starting construction. You know what they say - "don't build your house on sand..."
    Boring, can this be moved to politics!
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Blog Entries

I disagree 100% with the notion that he's "contributed in a proper manner." Quite the contrary, he's shown himself to be everything but that.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

It has been my experience in my short(since Feb 06) time on cigar boards that any guy who argues with an established member when he has ben a member for a whopping 2 weeks usually gets his ass handed to him.I dont know Loudpipes from Adam,but I seriosly doubt ,BPP,that you would have posted this if Loudpipes werent arguing with Bill and George.

Quote Originally Posted by dpenix76 View Post
    It has been my experience in my short(since Feb 06) time on cigar boards that any guy who argues with an established member when he has ben a member for a whopping 2 weeks usually gets his ass handed to him.I dont know Loudpipes from Adam,but I seriosly doubt ,BPP,that you would have posted this if Loudpipes werent arguing with Bill and George.
    <cough>amen<cough>
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Do people not realize there are ways to communicate outside of the board?

Sid actually called me the first or second day I really started posting because we discovered we're in the same industry and at the time my Mom was currently stuck in Buffalo during that freak snow storm.

Nope... that definitely couldn't have crap to do with it... it's all because I supposedly sided with him.

Actually my thread in the politics forum was directed to BPP as well as some of the other FOGs going round and round accomplishing nothing. As I type this I wonder what has been said in the Politics forum in the last few hours since I posted/read last.

Me starting crap? No... it was already well well well on it's way before I spoke up trying to get it stopped. CoventryCat doesn't like me now for my views and I shouldn't have expressed them anyways since I'm a worthless NEWB that can contibute nothing to him... but I could really care less.

If you noticed today I also made contributions to the board other than in threads arguing with people in the politics forum.

I appreciate the nods of approval and from those that gave it.... those that already don't like me... tough noogies for you/me but no skin off my nose... those that haven't formed an opinion cuz I've only been here 2 weeks... I just ask you give me a fair chance because I'm not going anywhere.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Tally up a from me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loudpipes78 View Post
    Do people not realize there are ways to communicate outside of the board?

Sid actually called me the first or second day I really started posting because we discovered we're in the same industry and at the time my Mom was currently stuck in Buffalo during that freak snow storm.

Nope... that definitely couldn't have crap to do with it... it's all because I supposedly sided with him.

Actually my thread in the politics forum was directed to BPP as well as some of the other FOGs going round and round accomplishing nothing. As I type this I wonder what has been said in the Politics forum in the last few hours since I posted/read last.

Me starting crap? No... it was already well well well on it's way before I spoke up trying to get it stopped. CoventryCat doesn't like me now for my views and I shouldn't have expressed them anyways since I'm a worthless NEWB that can contibute nothing to him... but I could really care less.

If you noticed today I also made contributions to the board other than in threads arguing with people in the politics forum.

I appreciate the nods of approval and from those that gave it.... those that already don't like me... tough noogies for you/me but no skin off my nose... those that haven't formed an opinion cuz I've only been here 2 weeks... I just ask you give me a fair chance because I'm not going anywhere.
    You're rambling and not making a whole lot of sense here loudpipe. I don't dislike you for your "views" I dislike you because you're and loud-mouthed, ignorant blowhard who carries around a huge chip on his shoulder.

If you continue to posts rants like this, those who have not formed an opinion about you yet will start forming them pretty quick and they won't be favorable opinions of you. Just a word of advice you can choose to heed or ignore.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Double amen brother, double amen.

It has been my experience in my short(since Feb 06) time on cigar boards that any guy who argues with an established member when he has ben a member for a whopping 2 weeks usually gets his ass handed to him.....
    Agreed. When I first started here I posted something about how the New England Patriots suck and CC starts going on about the '86 Super Bowl and the next thing I know I'm getting bombed with PM's telling me I don't want to piss him off, etc.

While Loudpipes has some good points, it may not be his place (yet) to bring them up in the manner he did.
    End of line.

Thread Information