Thread: Bolivar Fuerte No. 554

Default Bolivar Fuerte No. 554

Essential info:
    Even burn
    Quality construction
    1.5" First Ash
    Strong Body
    Smooth Smoke/Draw
    Complex Flavors-(woodsy, earthy, peppery, leathery)
    Change of flavor about 1/2 way through

Experience:
    First off, this is one of the nicest packaged cigars I've seen for boxed cigars. When I opened the box, it was by far the best smelling cigar I had ever smelled. I double guillotined it and used a match to light. The initial puffs let you know this was no ordinary Bolivar, it was a FUERTE. The longer aging process really worked wonders. I cannot remember the order of flavors but I know that the woodsy flavor was definitely coniferous and it provided a great balance to the earthy tones. It was never too peppery, but consistent throughout, which allowed for a smooth smoke. I will be smoking another one here in the next week and will edit this post if I have any changes. But, if I had to rate a cigar off one experience, I would definitely give this cigar an 92. Value wise it is certainly a 100, to get such a complex smoke for the price (if you buy the box) of 3-3.50 a cigar I could definintely make this a regular. My friend also had one today, and he had the same experience, loved the cigar. We split the box, so we know 2 out of the 25 are in great shape.

Conclusion:
    If you want a strong cigar that can knock you on your ass, but do so without making you sick, check out the Bolivar Fuerte (smooth, complex, strong...Bolivar). Great cigar!
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 05-03-2005 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Smoked Another

Thread Information