Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS Or Trade box of 25 Hugo Cassar Robusto's

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Well, allow us to turn on the clue light-
    A. We don't know you.
    B. Your first post is selling Cigars
    C. You admit you are a new person to smoking cigars...then you post this.

Compaired to what?? How do I know what you smoke? For all I know, you are a Macanodo fan. You may think that OpusX is an illegal drug.

You're not going to put anyone’s mind at ease. Sorry, you don't have any time on this board to be able to say...TRUST ME

Don't attempt to tell us what a good smoke is. Don't try to sell us any Cigars.

If you really want to attempt to put us at ease:

First start by not trying to sell anything
    Next post and contribute to the board.

The path you are currently going down right now, many have attempted and they all have failed. Don't try.
    How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt and not be bombarded by a bunch of smart ass d$ckheaded comments? I tried to explain already how these cigars are. Just cuz my first post was to sell something doesn't mean I am a fuckign scammer or know nothing about cigars. I know exactly what an Opus X is and no I never tried it (out of my price range). I figured people that are into cigars would know what a Hugo Cassar is and that there are actual ones made in the DR.

I may not be a seasoned vet like some poeple but I have had my fair share. Fav cigars? Monte $4, Romeo/Juliet coronitas, Jose Piedra's, Guantanamara's (shocking?). The reason I posted on tyhis board is to see if someone would want a decent smoke and to see if someone will trade with me so I can try different cigars. I am nto here to scam or gouge people...geez.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Now that's not very nice. Actually, CC was being pretty kind. And he makes a good point. If you think this place is bad, try to sell those at some other boards... I've seen it - and it ain't pretty (to try for yourself, go over to CigarFamily.com on a Friday afternoon).

So why would we automatically assume you are a scammer? Hmmmm... Why would you automatically assume this board is looking for you to start off here us wanting to buy something you're selling? I dunno - don't you think that's a bit odd?

Think of it this way. You move to a new town - you find the local hangout where everyone goes to smoke cigars, chat about things, and relax and enjoy. Do you REALLY think you'd receive a very welcome reception if you came strolling in with a trench coat, whipping it open to expose all of the watches and other crap you have for sale? Don't you think that would be a bit forward on your part??? And how long do you think it would be until you'd be tasting the parking lot gravel...

So why don't you introduce yourself - stick around - get involved in the board. And then (sometime in '07) think about putting up some sales... Trust me - things will go much smoother...
    Whats frustrating is I actually have these cigars and willing to sell them at fair market value. I try to post some feedback as creds but it get shitted on. If people had a sec to actually look at my Ebay feedback, they can see I dont sell cigars online. Don't know but you would figure havign that many transactions would mean something.

bigpoppapuff Guest

we just don't seem to see eye to eye here.....your most recent responses won't make a bunch of friends here...i'm guessing maybe you don't care.....re-read some of the suggestions....take a deep breath...then ask yourself if this might be the right fit for you..

Quote Originally Posted by a2vr6 View Post
    How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt and not be bombarded by a bunch of smart ass d$ckheaded comments? I tried to explain already how these cigars are. Just cuz my first post was to sell something doesn't mean I am a fuckign scammer or know nothing about cigars. I know exactly what an Opus X is and no I never tried it (out of my price range). I figured people that are into cigars would know what a Hugo Cassar is and that there are actual ones made in the DR.

I may not be a seasoned vet like some poeple but I have had my fair share. Fav cigars? Monte $4, Romeo/Juliet coronitas, Jose Piedra's, Guantanamara's (shocking?). The reason I posted on tyhis board is to see if someone would want a decent smoke and to see if someone will trade with me so I can try different cigars. I am nto here to scam or gouge people...geez.
    Firefox 2.0 comes with a built in spell check. I would recommend you use it.

DICKHEAD!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

WTF? Makes us newbs feel real welcome.

I think a lot of the newbs on here (myself included) feel real welcome but then again we're not trying to sell stuff right away, make a quick buck, or possibly scam someone.

E-bay rating.... woooooooo.... cuz I can't find an account with a great rating and post it up.

You want to establish trust... how about you send a free sample of the smoke to one of the FOGs.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

No the forum is far from a good fit, I am a contributing member on a few forums and have never experience such rude and unconstructive criticism like this before. In the future, how about asking some questions instead of being pricks? If maybe you attempted to send a message to that ebay account you would get a reply from my email adress. To the Admin of this board please delete my account.

drew_goring, excellent contribution to this thread. Real classy.

No the forum is far from a good fit, I am a contributing member on a few forums and have never experience such rude and unconstructive criticism like this before. In the future, how about asking some questions instead of being pricks? If maybe you attempted to send a message to that ebay account you would get a reply from my email adress. To the Admin of this board please delete my account.

Why is it you're not selling your cigars on those other forums you're a "contributing member" at? Seems kinda odd, don't ya think?

BTW - Drew was a "classy" as you were in your earlier posts... Adding an occasional $ into your words doesn't take away from the true meanings, brother...

Oh shoot, I am sorry. I forgot to check your excellent ebay feedback. My bad.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

No the forum is far from a good fit, I am a contributing member on a few forums and have never experience such rude and unconstructive criticism like this before.
    If you truly are a "Contributing Member" on some other forums, then you would have known better then to try and sell cigars on your first post on a new board.

In the future, how about asking some questions instead of being pricks?
    And you are who again? Been on boards for how long and trying to dictate to us how we should conduct ourselves? If you are really on other forums you would know better to make such a stupid comment.

To the Admin of this board please delete my account.
    This is the most intelligent sentence you have posted. I see you learned a lesson that I taught in my "smart ass d$ckheaded comments".

"The path you are currently going down right now, many have attempted and they all have failed. Don't try."

Congrats and have a nice day.

10. Default

You have not met a prick on this board little motherfucker until now. Don't come here selling what are proven shitty cigars ,they were shitty during the "boom" years and they are absolute fucking shit today. Dont come here trying to sell us a godamn thing,ebay is a shithole of a flea market ful of fucktard scammers.

We dont giva a damn about what boards you are a member in good standing at. You wanna be part of ther board? Shut the fuck up with the bitch attitude and hang around and contribute a little and tell us a little about yourself and dont even think about selling a fucking thing until you have been here a while and traded and participated .

Cotinue stepping on your dick if you weant to ,we really like new legitimate members but we love new fucktards even better
    The older I get ,the better I was

OH NO!!!! Looks like you guys scared of a greatnewbie.... you're such assholes!!!!!

Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    You have not met a prick on this board little motherfucker until now. Don't come here selling what are proven shitty cigars ,they were shitty during the "boom" years and they are absolute fucking shit today. Dont come here trying to sell us a godamn thing,ebay is a shithole of a flea market ful of fucktard scammers.

We dont giva a damn about what boards you are a member in good standing at. You wanna be part of ther board? Shut the fuck up with the bitch attitude and hang around and contribute a little and tell us a little about yourself and dont even think about selling a fucking thing until you have been here a while and traded and participated .

Cotinue stepping on your dick if you weant to ,we really like new legitimate members but we love new fucktards even better
    goddamn! Now I've got prick envy!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I lost track, what was the last bid.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

LMAO, I would hate to be a solicitor calling K7's house.

Got a box of 50 Gacia Vegas Eleganta's for sale or trade. Will take Aston or Rocky Patel VGS as even swap or will part with for $500 for sealed box in its orginal state from John's Corner Drug Store. Thats only $10 per cigar. Call my bookie for references.
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Got a box of 50 Gacia Vegas Eleganta's for sale or trade. Will take Aston or Rocky Patel VGS as even swap or will part with for $500 for sealed box in its orginal state from John's Corner Drug Store. Thats only $10 per cigar. Call my bookie for references.
    What's your Ebay feedback and do you take P@yP@l, or stolen credit card info? I got several boxes of those Rocky Patel VSGs off of yahoo auctions for trade.

Thread Information