Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
Well, allow us to turn on the clue light-
A. We don't know you.
B. Your first post is selling Cigars
C. You admit you are a new person to smoking cigars...then you post this.

Compaired to what?? How do I know what you smoke? For all I know, you are a Macanodo fan. You may think that OpusX is an illegal drug.

You're not going to put anyone’s mind at ease. Sorry, you don't have any time on this board to be able to say...TRUST ME

Don't attempt to tell us what a good smoke is. Don't try to sell us any Cigars.

If you really want to attempt to put us at ease:

First start by not trying to sell anything
Next post and contribute to the board.

The path you are currently going down right now, many have attempted and they all have failed. Don't try.
How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt and not be bombarded by a bunch of smart ass d$ckheaded comments? I tried to explain already how these cigars are. Just cuz my first post was to sell something doesn't mean I am a fuckign scammer or know nothing about cigars. I know exactly what an Opus X is and no I never tried it (out of my price range). I figured people that are into cigars would know what a Hugo Cassar is and that there are actual ones made in the DR.

I may not be a seasoned vet like some poeple but I have had my fair share. Fav cigars? Monte $4, Romeo/Juliet coronitas, Jose Piedra's, Guantanamara's (shocking?). The reason I posted on tyhis board is to see if someone would want a decent smoke and to see if someone will trade with me so I can try different cigars. I am nto here to scam or gouge people...geez.