I know how to speak english... rofl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    It was slang....
    LMAO, yeah sure it was, nice try.

Blog Entries

I know how to speak english... rofl
    That's funny because your posts don't reflect that at times.

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    ROHAM!!! MI AMIGO!!!!! Damn good to see you bro

That is why I was surprised when I read this... Someone noticed me not posting!!! wow! Evidence!!!!!!

i've been debating whether or not i should even comment on this thread, but just want to say, at first i wasnt too fond of CC, probably because i wasnt use to some of the fighting that was going on. But now i dont have a problem with him, he seems to be a good guy, and well knowledged about cigars.

I think some of the people arent necesarilly angry with his comments, instead maybe his comments in threads that were meant for other discussion?

just a thought and an example, but if he made his own thread to post and inform people about his thoughts on SFG would less people be offended from that? Just giving options, trying to help.
    So hopefully nobody is thrown out of the forum and hopefully everything turns out ok. and hope i didnt say something or sound like i said something that would offend anyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    i've been debating whether or not i should even comment on this thread, but just want to say, at first i wasnt too fond of CC, probably because i wasnt use to some of the fighting that was going on. But now i dont have a problem with him, he seems to be a good guy, and well knowledged about cigars.

I think some of the people arent necesarilly angry with his comments, instead maybe his comments in threads that were meant for other discussion?

just a thought and an example, but if he made his own thread to post and inform people about his thoughts on SFG would less people be offended from that? Just giving options, trying to help.
    So hopefully nobody is thrown out of the forum and hopefully everything turns out ok. and hope i didnt say something or sound like i said something that would offend anyone.
    I agree that would have been more appropriate, sorry to all I offended by that. My guess is that this would make no difference with someone like roham who's bascially nothing but a mouthy punk.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC

I think one separate post about oblik and SFG would of done it if CC felt he had to warn us. I certainly wouldn't of been annoyed with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I agree that would have been more appropriate, sorry to all I offended by that. My guess is that this would make no difference with someone like roham who's bascially nothing but a mouthy punk.
    If that apology was aimed at me I might of accepted....

Blog Entries

I think one separate post about oblik and SFG would of done it if CC felt he had to warn us. I certainly wouldn't of been annoyed with that.
    LMAO, point well taken, ya think I over did it just a little I take it? I agree with you.

Blog Entries

If that apology was aimed at me I might of accepted....
    HAVE might have worked better, it would resemble English at least.

Blog Entries

For those of you who are reading the last couple of pages, this entertainment has been provided for your pleasure by roham and CoventryCat86.

We hope you enjoyed the show.

13. Default

Look I dont know any of you guys and from what I have seen, this is a great forum. But arguing and bickering over something or someone just because of troubles about some "island of misfit toys" or whatever the hell it is seems stupid to me. I have been a cigar lover for years and I hate to see a neat place like this stained because one member is upset over another member joining, Hell you can do a Google search and all this crap has spiilled over into other cigar forums as well. And its about the same 2 people. All im saying is this, How do you guys think that this looks like to new members such as myself. Its turning out to be a soap opera sorry if i caused any trouble, just felt like throwing in my opinion. Maybe now the whole thing is squashed... I hope so

No, Roham - you are annoyed... PERIOD... Doesn't matter where it is said, or what is said - you are offended... It wasn't your idea - so therefore it's not a GOOD idea...

You've been trolling through the threads looking to pick a fight. And then you say this place hasn't been fun for you anymore??? BS!!! It's exactly what you want, because you engage in it... You and your brother LabMoney.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the ox
    Look I dont know any of you guys and from what I have seen, this is a great forum. But arguing and bickering over something or someone just because of troubles about some "island of misfit toys" or whatever the hell it is seems stupid to me. I have been a cigar lover for years and I hate to see a neat place like this stained because one member is upset over another member joining, Hell you can do a Google search and all this crap has spiilled over into other cigar forums as well. And its about the same 2 people. All im saying is this, How do you guys think that this looks like to new members such as myself. Its turning out to be a soap opera sorry if i caused any trouble, just felt like throwing in my opinion. Maybe now the whole thing is squashed... I hope so
    It may seem stupid to you but to others it's not. As it has been pointed out in this thread and other threads, a member's reputation on other boards is extremely relevant here.

Think about this for a minute, a plastic surgeon sets up shop in your town and screws up nearly every operation he performs leaving his patients with permanent injuries, scars, etc. if they survived his butchery because a few of them died on his operating table due to his incompetence. He loses his medical license in the state. So, he packs up his little black bag and opens a plastic surgery practice in another state.

One of his former patients who he disfigured from the old town recognizes this very bad doctor in his new town and starts contacting his patients informing them of his past misdeeds and stands out in front of his office (on the PUBLIC street) with a placard saying "DO NOT LET THIS MAN OPERATE ON YOU OR YOU MAY DIE OR END UP LIKE ME"

Would you be grateful for the efforts this former patient made to protect others or should the former patient be arrested and put in jail?

16. Default

lets all cut the cat man some slack...im a noob here and he was among the first to answer my questions....take everything with a grain, or 2 of salt ppl...dont be so serious.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    HAVE might have worked better, it would resemble English at least.
    We need to start a "pet peeve" thread. "of" in place of "have" is one of mine. The other is when people say "try and do this" instead of "try to do this"

19. Default

Godammit I am alawys late to the best trainrecks. I sure am gonna miss this place when it implodes... Don't worry CC,George and very the few other other BOTL here with "cred" maybe little Stevie boy amishbobgamelover will reappear LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    We need to start a "pet peeve" thread. "of" in place of "have" is one of mine. The other is when people say "try and do this" instead of "try to do this"
    There, their, they're

Your, you're

Thread Information