Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CoventryCat86

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    LMAO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Godammit I am alawys late to the best trainrecks. I sure am gonna miss this place when it implodes... Don't worry CC,George and very the few other other BOTL here with "cred" maybe little Stevie boy amishbobgamelover will reappear LOL
    I really do miss ole Stevie I mean, what a cigar site without a 1st class scammer like him

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Lab, I've never been banned from any cigar site
    coventrycat86
    Jan 28 2005, 03:12 PM
    Post #127

I just tried to log into stogiechat and found out I was banned. Check my posts and see if you can see any reason why I should be banned.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...c=10995&st=120

Later lifting of said ban does not change the fact you, and several others, were banned from Stogiechat for similiar circumstances to what you are doing here. Or perhaps you are going to try and go purobratish and make up some insanely stupid reason why that banning doesn't really count?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Later lifting of said ban does not change the fact you, and several others, were banned from Stogiechat for similiar circumstances to what you are doing here. Or perhaps you are going to try and go purobratish and make up some insanely stupid reason why that banning doesn't really count?
    Well I made a mistake, my memory is not as good as it used to be.

A couple of weeks later, the people on stogiechat realized the error of their ways and lifted all the bans.

Geez Shag, I remember when you came on to CigarPass and caught a world of crap and none of it was from me. As a matter of fact, I remember sending you a PM telling you that I though you made some good points and that I also thought PuroBrat was being a dickhead with his tough-guy talk (just like he did to my friends on the Island ofthe Misfit Toys). Looking back, I wished I had posted that PuroBrat was acting like an idiot towards you but I did not. I'm sorry for that.

How ya been by the way?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-29-2005 at 08:41 PM.

How ya been by the way?
    Pretty good actually, reading, not usually posting.

I couldn't resist busting the grammar cop on that flub... I decided that was too good a chance to let slide and it seemed like a good time to start posting on forums again.

You are a good guy CC, but you seem like somethings got you on a tear over cigar forums for the past few months and you do tend to get a little over the top. I think sometimes your zelousness to protect the "community" gets the better of you and you give some folks the wrong impression of your intended point. But that's just my 2 cents worth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Pretty good actually, reading, not usually posting.

I couldn't resist busting the grammar cop on that flub... I decided that was too good a chance to let slide and it seemed like a good time to start posting on forums again.

You are a good guy CC, but you seem like somethings got you on a tear over cigar forums for the past few months and you do tend to get a little over the top. I think sometimes your zelousness to protect the "community" gets the better of you and you give some folks the wrong impression of your intended point. But that's just my 2 cents worth.
    Is this where I get all pissy and pushed out of shape? And start crying and attacking you?

Ya got me, I went on a tear about Oblik and said I was sorry for being a little rough on him.

You also probably noticed I'm not exactly the president of SFG75's fan club either. Considering the way he behaved on the Island of the Misfit Toys and CigarPass, I actually think I'm exercising a great deal of restraint but I doubt that is an opinion shared by many. It's easy for a third party observer to say "Hey CC, aren't you overdoing it a little?" but I guess his arrogance and nastiness just got to me more than it did to others.

Oh and ya missed the "a" in zealousness

Thanks for your thoughts

7. Default

Oh man. Banned at that other site... LMAO...

I was banned there. Wanna see why? No? I'll show ya anyway...
    Here is the post that got me banned:
    by samclemmons:
    "Cool with me. Next time someone notices a known ripoff artist on your site... we'll keep it to ourselves a let you learn the hard way."

Then the big headed, blowhard, smiley head dude banned me.

I'm actually quite proud of this ban but, geez, nobody with a brain would take it seriously.

NA

Is this where I get all pissy and pushed out of shape? And start crying and attacking you?

Ya got me, I went on a tear about Oblik and said I was sorry for being a little rough on him.

You also probably noticed I'm not exactly the president of SFG75's fan club either. Considering the way he behaved on the Island of the Misfit Toys and CigarPass, I actually think I'm exercising a great deal of restraint but I doubt that is an opinion shared by many. It's easy for a third party observer to say "Hey CC, aren't you overdoing it a little?" but I guess his arrogance and nastiness just got to me more than it did to others.

Oh and ya missed the "a" in zealousness

Thanks for your thoughts
    The people you target aren't the problem. I agree with that. And no, I have 3 more posts before you can get pissy and start attacking me. And keep the a, I think it looks plane silly spelled that way.

Hey, if you want to raise hell about something, raise hell about the smiley selection here. Sheesh... and the limit on the number of smileys you can use in a post.

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons
    Oh man. Banned at that other site... LMAO...

I was banned there. Wanna see why? No? I'll show ya anyway...
    Here is the post that got me banned:
    by samclemmons:
    "Cool with me. Next time someone notices a known ripoff artist on your site... we'll keep it to ourselves a let you learn the hard way."

Then the big headed, blowhard, smiley head dude banned me.

I'm actually quite proud of this ban but, geez, nobody with a brain would take it seriously.

NA

Geez Sam, what a let down. I saw your name and I expected a legendary "you suck" post and I get that. You aren't getting soft are you? No pudding for you sir!

Blog Entries

And keep the a, I think it looks plane silly spelled that way.
    LMAO, you did the PLAIN on purpose too, didn't ya?

Sorry to keep the spelling thing going on but at this point, I'd be letting down my freinds AND the people who don't like me if I didn't say anything, LMAO!

Moheganson Guest

Moheganson Guest

Amen........

Moheganson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon

I just love church

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

LMAO, you did the PLAIN on purpose too, didn't ya?
    ... ...

I wish I had a thread this big named after me. Why does CCat get all the good stuff . . . its not fair, its not fair.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson

for the love of pete....can't anyone read?!?!?

It's labmonKey....LABMONKEY is a pud....jeez....get it straight guys....

Duck Season . . . Rabbit Season . . . Duck Season, shoot me now.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Thread Information