Well after a relaxing night I get in and my PM box is full. I wonder what could be the commotion. I haven’t had a chance to go through all the threads and posts in question, but the tone of the forum is pretty clear about what’s going on. Coventry, I’m going to call you out. You’re purposely trying to turn this place into another “Island of misfit toys” and we don’t appreciate it.

I’m not going to mention any names but here are some quotes from the PM’s in my box right now:

I think I can speak for the better half of this forum when I say that this guy needs to either lose the attitude, or needs to be physically removed from this forum.

I joined in this board not to participate in skirmishes amongst the other members, but to talk about cigars with mature, level headed people. There is nothing he can say that can justify his behavior on here.

First I would like to say I respect your position of letting things work themselves out on their own. Too much intervention can definitely cause more trouble than it remedies.

However, CC has made it a point to foster flame wars here. He has gone out of his way to post very negative messages and for no apparent reason.

I have received many PMs from other members and many are as troubled as I am.

Sorry to bother you again but as you can see now CoventryCat has resorted to foul language, constant badgering of members who may or may not have issues with spelling and typing skills, and name calling.

This is becoming very unpleasant. Seems as if everyone has been handling themselves with regard to CC with maturity and class but CC will not let it go.

I think I’ve made it perfectly clear that I want this place to be a friendly community. I’ve asked you in private and in public to tone it down, if things don’t change real quickly you are going to leave me no choice but to remove you from the forum. I don't like banning people but when the community is asking to take action I don't have a choice.